22) breakdowns and lost hope

A/N: play the song with the chapter. it helps the sadness.

Aiden P.O.V.: 

We got to where we had to go to find my girl. When we searched and planned I was so angry to hear that the Bravata had my baby girl and today is the day I go find her and get her back.

We arrive at the abandoned warehouse on the Bravata's turf and get out of the car and took our planned positions. I have hope that we're gonna find my baby. I don't want her to get hurt.

From my position I saw 5 guards. My job was to be the distraction so I walked out of my hiding spot and walked over to the guards.

"Hey sir who are you? What do you want?" Guard number one said.

"So I happen to come by this warehouse because I want to buy it. Simple. My name is Carter Bianchi."

"Oh let me check the database for a Carter Bianchi." The same guard said.

"Okay."

After 15 minutes the guard said "I don't see a record of any Carter Bianchi."

"That because he doesn't exist." I snarl.

"Wait. Wha-." 

He doesn't get to finish as I launch my fist into his face. The other guards immediately became alert and started to try to fight me also. After I finish with the first guard I feel someone jump on my back and I flip him off my back and slam him onto the ground. When guard number two is down I turn around to see the other 3 guards cowering in the corner. I immediately felt bad because they look like rookies but then I remember that they are apart of the Bravata and they took my baby. I took my gun out of its holster and shot two of them in the head. I go to the last guard and question him.

"Where is my girl?" I ask deathly calm.

"I will never tell you anything." He says trying to be brave but I hear the nervous quiver in his voice. I pull a knife out and stalk over to him. He immediately looks scared.

"Okay then I guess you'll have to die." I say. He is going to die anyway. Can't have anyone telling the leader about our mission.

"Okay okay okay wait. I heard the boss and some French girl talk about how they need to change locations because you guys found out this location." He said trembling.

I felt my blood boiling. "So she isn't here?" I ask deathly calm which seems to scare the young boy more. Good.

"N-no."

"Seems you are of no help anymore." 

"Wh-." He started to say as I shot him in the middle of his forehead. I walked in the entrance of the building where her brothers were with pissed of expressions.

Just then I heard voices through my earpiece. 

"We've searched the whole building and masacared everyone here. The girl isn't here." One of Stefano's men said.

"FUCK!" Antonio cursed and stormed out.

I dropped to my knees. I broke down. I need my baby. I need her so much and I can't do this without her. I cried for 15 minutes before I realized something. I stood up abruptly which made all the men look at me.

"Call Antonio."

Stefano's called Antonio and told him to listen to me.

"When I questioned one of the guards he said that he heard the boss speak to some FRENCH GIRL about needing to switch locations. We only speak and update one French girl." I say slowly coming to realizations.

The men looked at me confused and slowly pieced it together, and when they did let me tell you they weren't happy.

"We have a mole and I know exactly who she is." I said angrily.

ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!!

who is the mole? i will shoutout the first 3 people who gets it right.... so answer wisely.