18) the date

(I have bad news so read the A/N at the end of this chapter.)

Isabella P.O.V:

I have a date today and I had just finished getting dressed.

I had on a cute blue fancy but casual dress and some cute air force 1's that have black starts on them

I had a natural makeup look.

I heard a knock on the door and I ran downstairs to open the door but before I could open it Antonio opened the door with a glare on his face

I know he and the rest of the boys support me and Aiden because of their reactions when we kissed at the competition.

They are trying to see if they feel he is suitable for me.

"Hello, Aiden." Antonio says.

"Hi, Antonio." Aiden answers.

"What are your intentions with my sister?"

"To treat her with the upmost respect and care. To treasure her when she needs it, hell even when she doesn't need it. To still be with her when were old, stinky, and wrinkly. To cuddle her, to wake her up with breakfast in bed, to wake her up with hugs and kisses, and to wake her up with cute messages. To attend to the littlest things even if it is a cut. And most of all to BE LOYAL and to be able to say till death do us part." Aiden said all the while staring on my eyes. I had tears running down my face. He wiped my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"YOU MESSED UP MY MAKEUP YOU BIRD!"

"Oh well you don't need it." He states softly looking at me gently and I smile.

We turn back to my brother's to see tears in their eyes, EVEN Antonio.

"Okay you have me sold you can be with my sister."

I squeal and run and hug Antonio.

"Okay lets go bella." Aiden says and guides me out the door and towards his car.
(beautiful)

"Let's get this show on the road!" Aiden says and pulls out of the driveway.

*AT THE RESTURANT*

When we get to the resturant we get seated at a window seat that shows the city.

"Isn't this beautiful Aiden."

"Yeah it is."

Something is telling me to turn around which I do and I see him staring at me, and I blush.

The waiter came to take our orders.

"Hi, I am you waiter Angelo for this evening, what can I get you? The waiter asks.

"Can I get a Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti with Chicken Meatballs and a sprite." I ask.

"I would like the Lemon Caper Brown Butter Ravioli with a cola." Aiden orders.

The waiter takes our orders and goes back to the kitchen

The waiter takes our orders and goes back to the kitchen. While we wait we talk about what we missed in each others lives. We talk about our next performances and other things.

After we talked the waiter brought our food and drinks and we ate in a comfortable silence, same as in the car. Today was fun and nothing went wrong. Thinking this I grin.

*WHEN I GET HOME*

As I got home Aiden helped be out of the car and walks me up to the front door.

"Thanks for letting me take you out today. I had fun." Aiden states.

"No, THANK YOU for taking me out I haven't smiled or laughed like this in SO long." I say with a smile.

He smiles at me too and starts to lean in. I slowly lean in too and when we get a few feet apart he looks into my eyes for silent permission. I nod my head yes. And he crashes his lips onto mine.

We kiss for 5 minutes and pull apart.

Aiden pecks my lips one more time and I go inside my house.

I hear nothing when I get home so I go up to Stefano's office to let him know I'm back. When I get outside the office I hear:

"WE HAVE SOMEONE COMING AFTER OUR SISTER AND WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO IT IS BECAUSE THIS LETTER GIVES US NOTHING TO TRACE OR TRACK!" Antonio shouts.

"Calm down and lets-" Stefano starts but gets cut off.

"CALM DOWN?! CALM THE FUCK DOWN?!" Antonio shouts again.

I open the door quietly while they are still blowing up and trying to calm others (ANTONIO) down.

I quietly walk over to the desk and read the letter.

I drop to my knees and that shuts them up, every head snaps in my direction.

"I know who it is." I sob.

They at me quietly but I know they want to know.

"It's my ex, my ex Noel."

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY!!!!!

(A/N: SO I HAVE BAD NEWS: 

I don't know when my next update is going to be because I did something bad at home and now I have to move away with my dad down in Georgia for a while. I am only saying I don't know when my next update is finna be is because I use my school laptop to write my stories and because I am moving to Georgia I can't take it with me. While I was getting my hair done the day before yesterday I tried writing this chapter on my phone but it wasn't working out right so I had to WAIT, until I got home.... I love you guys and always will but I am just trynna tell you now before you think I went ghost on you. I will try to write some more before I leave but if I don't now you know!)