7) the truth.

Isabella's P.O.V.:

"I'll start from the beginning. I was in foster home after foster home because everyone eventually got tired of me. No correction eventually GETS tired of me. I was 3 when Mum first hit me. I thought it was because I had done something bad. But until this very day I STILL don't remember doing anything. She left and never came back. She never came home. She had a boyfriend his name was Tim.  But even he didn't want me so he sent me to his friends. One of them had a soft spot for me, Vinnie, and would patch me up after beatings from his other maniac friends. He was undercover as a spy for the Russian Mafia. He even taught me how to defend myself, throw knifes, shoot bows and arrows, and shoot guns. But one night I overheard them talking about taking me. I didn't know what they were talking about because I was only 4 at the time. But Vinnie had ran away with me. He put me in the orphanage where he told me he would come back for me. But he never came back. That's when I went to my 3rd foster home, 4 turning 5 at the time. They were very loving. They even had kids. 2 older boys and 1 girl. They were like my brothers at the time. But when their parents died we all got sent to foster care. But we got separated and I never seen them again. The 4 and 5th home was amazing too. But ALL of the adults died of mysterious causes. The doctors would never tell me what it was. But I overheard the officers talking about drugged. I was ALWAYS too smart for my own good so I always assumed that it was Tim. And when I turned 7 Tim came back for me. I just didn't know that he was doing drugs at the time. So when I got home Tim made it seem like he was sorry and me being the naive little thing I was believed him. And after the first few weeks he began to hit me. This went on for years so I cut myself off and became cold. I may of forgot to mention that Vinnie knew assassins and I was trained. In the underworld I was- AM known as Draven. And as an assassin i'm known as Bombshell. Then you know the rest." I finish off.

All my brothers are looking at me in shock. Some have anger evident on their faces but I know it's not at me. And some have tears streaming down their faces. And they all seem proud.

But none have pity and for that I am thankful.

The silence that rings throughout the room is VERY TENSE and deafening.

"Did he ever t-t-touch you or like ra-rape you?" Matteo whispers, breaking the silence.

I glance around the room and let my cold facade falter because I am in need of comfort. Matteo sense that and hugs me. I guess its a twin thing.

They are all looking at me expectantly. And Antonio looks like he's ready to burst and explode.

"Yes. That's what my last nightmare was about."

Matteo and Angelo cry out loudly.

Antonio punches the wall and storms up the stairs.

Stefano, Dante, and the twins storm upstairs into Stefanos office. 

I grab Matteo and Angelo's hands and bring them to their rooms because their out of it.

I then walk out of their rooms and walk to my room but once I get near Antonio's room I hear sobbing. I open his door and walk over to him and hug him. He automatically hugs back.

I hug him a little while longer and decide now is a good time to clear the air.

"Why do you hate me?"

His head snaps up so fast I was surprised he didn't get whiplashed.

"I don't hate you. Why do you think that?"

"Ummmmm because the way you act towards me."

"I couldn't protect you," he whispers and I go to intervene but he puts his hand up " I knew what Mom was gonna do. I begged her to take me instead of you. She said okay. When we were all asleep she took you. She left me a note stating that she was taking you to hurt Dad and she succeeded. He thought he got info about you but it was a setup. He died before he got the chance to see you. Main point is I SHOULD OF STAYED AWAKE AND STOPPED HER. I SHOULD HAVE SAVED YOU!" He started calmly but shouted the last part. 

"There was no way to stop her. You shouldn't have to sleep deprive yourself to save me. My main point is I am HERE NOW and I am NEVER leaving. Okay?" I stated.

"Okay." 

He hugs me tighter to him and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"Can you stay here tonight?" He asks.

"Sure."

I make myself more comfortable and we fall asleep holding each other tight.

Vote, Comment, and ENJOY!!!

Thanks @NerdyJeff for being my inspiration to make me want to write this chapter. Go check out @NerdyJeff account go read the story 'The Mafia Princess'.