23) confrontations and discoveries

A/N: I mentioned a shoutout for 3 people who got this right

A/N: I mentioned a shoutout for 3 people who got this right... I asked who the mole was. The following got it correct: @Keira610 @SDAMLbookies @AliciaAmador428... Continue on😉❤️

Aiden P.O.V.: 

I got into a car and waited until we got home.

I can't wait to confront her because of her I lost my girlfriend again.

Eliza P.O.V.:

I arrived at Isabella's house to speak to her brothers who I call mine and she allows, as do they. Besides Laura and her brothers me and Isabella are the closest so we call each other sisters.

I have to tell them and they may kill me for this but I have a valid reason.

                                                               *1 hour and 30 minutes later*

Aiden bursts through the door with an angry expression on his face. I immediately get afraid because when he spots me his glare gets worse as do all her brothers.

Aiden storms over and grabs me by my arm. He drags me all the way to the cells and throws me in. 

"We will be back but we need to cool off because I'm this close to killing you." He says showing me how close he was with his fingers before storming off upstairs.

All her brothers look at me with dissapointment and walk out but Antonio and Stefano's stop at the stairs and look at me, they shake their heads and Stefano's says "I'm disappointed in you."

I burst into tears and he looks like he wants to hug me but his face hardens again and he goes upstairs with his brothers leaving me to my thoughts.

                                                                              * 45 minutes later*

All the boys come downstairs with glares or looks of disgust which makes me cry all over again. I guess they called Laura because her and her brothers were glaring at me.

All the boys including Aiden and Laura melt but then put back up a cold look.

"After all we have given you. Why would you do this? We trusted you!" Aiden says angrily.

" I am so so so sorry I didn't want to do this but I had no choice." I say sniffling.

"What do you mean?" 

"When I was 7 my dad got involved with some pretty dangerous people. The Bravata-." I start to say but get cut off by Dantes gasp.

"I was home with my mom and brother, Austin. My dad wasn't home he was on a mission. Some men came into my home and shot up the place looking for my dad. My mom stuffed us in the closet and they came into her room. They grabbed her out the bed and threatened her. She said she didn't know where dad was but that he was on a mission. They didn't believe her so they shot her in the chest right next to where her heart was. Austin ran out of closet and ran to my mom wailing for her to stay awake. She pulled him close and whispered in his ear. To this day I still don't know what she said, but then she went limp and closed her eyes. By then I knew it was to late so I covered my mouth not to scream. They grabbed Austin and he was screaming and wailing for them to leave him alone. He was only 15. They threw him in a van and drove off leaving me alone. 2 days later my dad came back and found my mom on the ground. I didn't have the guts or stomachs to move her. I ran into his arms and told him everything. He stayed with me until I slept. He cleared and cleaned everything up. He left the room but as soon as he left I followed him to his office and his and watched him make his plot for revenge. 5 nights later my dad came and kissed my head. He was talking to me before I feel asleep and it sounded like a goodbye. When I awoke the next morning child protective services were knocking at the door and they told me that my dad had passed away. I knew what he went to do I just never thought he wouldn't come back you know? So I went to stay with my aunt and when I turned 14 I overheard my Aunt crying to his picture. She was talking about what he did. Turns out he owed them money but didn't have it. When he left that night he went to go get Austin back. But they made him chose one of his loved ones to give away as debt. My dad wouldn't chose so they shot him in the forehead. I am so so so so so sorry. I just wanted Austin back. They told me that if I helped they would give him back to me. I just wanted my family." I finish sobbing.

Suddenly Aiden starts walking toward me and I get scared because I thought he was gonna think I was lying but he surprised me but hugging me. I hugged him back and sobbed as all the boys came and hugged me. 

"You could of just told us." Dante says.

"They said if I told you guys anything they would kill my brother. But I had too. I couldn't lie to guys anymore." I say as I realize something. I start hyperventilating.

"What's wrong?" The twins ask.

"I-I told you guys. Their gonna kill him." I sob.

"No they won't I won't let them." Laura says.

"We are going to kill them and get my sister and your brother back." Stefano says.

They unlock my cell and take me upstairs to Stefano's office.

"Let's get working." Antonio says.

We get planning about how we're gonna rescue my sister.❤️❤️

COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOYYYY!!!!❤️😈