21) leads and relocating

Aiden P.O.V.:

I was sitting on the bed in Izzys room looking at the picture we took our first date. She was on my back smiling at the camera with her head thrown back and I was smiling at her with my face full of love.

I teared up and smiled. I stayed on the photo and something caught my eye. I zoomed in and gasped. I ran to Stefano's office. Oops he was in a meeting.

"Aiden? What's the meaning of this?" He said angrily but confused at the same time.

"I found something. The picture we took on our first date has given me a lead." 

I pulled out my phone and zoomed in on the 3 men in the background holding something you can't see in their hands and their license plate. Stefano looked at me and smiled. HE FREAKING SMILED. "Thanks to you we might get our bambina back sooner than we thought."

"I hope so." I said and smiled. He called his brothers up and his men and he explained what happened. They praised me and dates and his men just gave me a pat on the back.

With that we got to work on finding my baby girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella P.O.V.:

I woke up to hearing a commotion in the hallway speaking about how the Moretti's may have gotten a possible lead on where we're at.

I got excited knowing my brothers were coming for me. But then I heard them say we are relocating and I lost all hope again. Someone came into the room and unchained me. They threw a bag over my head and handcuffed my hands behind my back.

"Excuse me, where are we going?" I asked. Nobody answered me so I decided to ask again. 

"Hello si-" but I didn't get the chance to finish my question as he backhanded me and busted my lip open.

"Shut up little girl. Don't ask questions and don't worry your pretty little head."

I got scared so I shut up the rest of the way. We must of gotten outside because I smelt fresh air. I must of been to focused on the fact that we were outside because next thing I know I'm flung into the back of a van or truck I'm not sure.

I heard the tires pull of and the bag fell off my head with the way we had swerved. But the man must've swerved to hard because I hit my head and lost cautiousness. The last thing I hoped for before closing my eyes is:

For Aiden and my brothers to be safe.

ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE!!!!