16) tryouts and team mates/ team roles...

Isabella P.O.V.:

After the whole lunch fiasco they explain what happened to them and I tell them everything because I trust them with my life. 

After everything settled down I told them about me trying out and they were gonna be with me the whole way.

Turns out Barbie is the CC. (Cheer Caption)

After school is over Dance start automatically and cheer is after that so it works out for me.

I throw on my dance clothes and trainers. I run into the gym and see my friends on the stand.

When I get called I take my position and start to dance.

After that everybody claps and I take my position and start my next dance which I know is gonna surprise them.

"Those were both amazing and you got it for doing it on your own but I wanna try something different. Do we have any males that dance?"

Everyone said no, except one. Aiden.

"Can we please have you two do a routine for me please but it has to be emotional and contemporary." The dance coach said.

"We actually have one from elementrary school. Do you remember it?" Aiden asks.

"Yeah I do."

"Great! Can we see it?" 

Me and Aiden got into position and we start to dance.

At the end everyone is clapping and some have tears in their eyes.

"That was amazing! Do you BOTH want to join the team?"

Me and Aiden look at each other and nod.

"Okay can we please welcome Isabella Moretti and Aiden Lombardi to the dance team!" The coach says and starts clapping along with everyone else.

"Okay you can go pick up your dance uniform on your way out? Practice is Monday and Wednesday from 3:30- 6:30PM."

We leave and grab our dance uniforms.

(DON'T MIND THEIR FACES JUST KNOW THATS THEIR UNIFORM!)

After we grab our uniforms we go to the other gym the Cheerleaders use.