17) Competitions and auditions

*1 MONTH LATER*

Isabella P.O.V.:

Today is auditions for the talent show during 4th period and I am going to audition with Aiden. We're doing a duet!

Also today is dance the competition and that's at 4:30 so I have my dance uniform in my bag. I have a solo and then me and Aiden have two duets. The first is more slower but we end out with something upbeat!

Anyway they made an annoucement stating to come downstairs to the auditorium to audition and Aiden, Preston, Laura and I made our way down.

Aliyah, Macy, Millie, and Eliza make there way down as well for support.

*45 MINUTES LATER*

Aiden and I finally get called and we start to sing.

When we get to the chrous we look into each others eyes and and tears well in my eyes. His face softens and he holds my hand. I look at our intertwined hands and back into his eyes. We keep holding hands and we circle each other and stop facing each other again. When we finish the song we are still looking in each other's eyes. We don't even hear the applause. 

When we snap out of it we turn and see our friends, teachers, and the principle with knowing looks.

I look back at Aiden to see him looking at me already. I blush and we get off of the stage.

"Oh my gowddddd! That was amazing!" Eliza said.

"Like you?" Laura said and Eliza blushed.

More romance?

"You should sing more together." Millie says quietly. 

She reminds me of when I first met Angelo.

"OKAY SO!" The music teacher shouts. We all quiet down to listen.

"The names I list you made it: 

Isabella

Aiden

Jasmine

Jennifer

and Kaiden!" The coach shouted.

The talent show is 2 weeks from now and I have a solo and Aiden and me have a duet. Aiden has a solo and we have a duet. Jasmine and Jennifer have a duet and Kaiden has a solo. Because of how me and Aiden have it we go last. Anyways we started automatically rehearsing but I didn't let them hear it because I wanted it to be a surprise!

But by the time we finish it is 3:30 so I get out of my clothes and change into my dance clothes and do my hair and makeup.