24) rescues and heartache

(play the song now so it helps

(play the song now so it helps...)

Isabella P.O.V.:

When I awake I am strapped down to a chair, my mouth is taped and I have no blindfold, so I am able to see my surroundings. 

I am in a basement it looks like and there is a bright (and when I say bright I mean as bright as Antonio's teeth) light above my head which makes me squint my eyes to see better.

When my eyes fully adjust I see Noel and Eliza standing in the corner.

My eyes widen drastically. I blink 3 times to see if I was buggin the fuck out.

"Eliza?" I question, voice shaky.

"What bitch?" She answers in a bitchy tone.

My eyes widen again out of shock. "Wha- what's happening?" 

Eliza laughs. "Did you think I actually cared for you and your brothers?" She asks and cackles.

My eyes sting with tears. The one time I decide the act my age and be a normal carefree teen I get played. That just shows that I have to all together stop trusting people.

I shake my head and chuckle. "I should of known. Of course you would betray me. I should of never trusted you or anyone for that matter." I say so coldly that she flinches and hurt passes through her eyes but she covers it up quickly, I almost miss it.

Noel comes over to me and backhands me. "Did I say you can talk you little slut?"

"So I look like I care? I'm honestly just done with you and this life all together."

Eliza looks concerned. I just roll my eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I sse Eliza type something on her phone and put it back in her pocket. I go to turn my full attention on her but she shakes her head no and put her pointer finger to her lips. I turn back to Noel and look into his eyes intensely as a distraction as I see Eliza sneaking up on him. He returns my gaze and starts to lean in and I do too as she finally gets his gun from its holster and I turn my head as he finally kisses me. He takes a second to realize what just happened but he turns to a gun pointed at his forehead held by no other than Eliza. 

At that moment I hear gunshots. Is that-?

I look to Eliza silently asking and she nods. I smile gratefully at her.

The gunshots get closer to the room were in and the door busts open revealing Antonio and Aiden. Eliza hits Noel in the temple and he passes out. 

"Babe!" Aiden says and runs to me.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too baby." 

We kiss passionately for a few minutes. 10-15 minutes top until we hear a throat clear and we pull apart blushing. I didn't even hear the gunshots stop or see my brothers show up.

"Everyone is dead. Let's go home." Antonio says and put his hand out for me to take.

I grab his hand and start to walk and hear a gunshot. I'm confused to where it came from until I see Ant standing there with his eyes wide and veins in his forehead. 

"Yo bro this isn't funny what's wrong?" I ask.

He looks down and only then do I see the red staining his shirt. He looks me in the eyes and falls backwards letting my hand go at the same time. I hear a horrifying bloodcurdling scream. I look around to see everyone looking at me scared.

I see Noel trying to sneak out and I grab the nearest gun on the floor and shots him point blank in the forehead.

Only then do I drop to my knees and cradle his head and my lap. I'm sobbing while rocking back and forth.

"No no no no no. I just found you again only to get kidnapped and this happens to you. We barely had anytime together." I sob while applying pressure to his wound. 

He smiles and tries to talk.

"No save your energy, because your gonna come out of this alive. I believe in you Ant. Do this for me bubba please, please, please stay awake." I sob loudly.

He smiles again. He grips my hand weakly. "Hey bubs. I might not make it-." He starts.

"Don't say that please don't." I sob louder into his chest.

"But I might not and I want you to know that I am so so so sorry for being a dick to you when I first met you. If it wasn't for you then I wouldn't of changed and became this man that I am. I love you so so so so much. Never doubt that, okay? When you get home there is an envelope with your name on it because I knew that I might not of have came out of this alive. You are my pride and joy and you are worth this. Ti amo la principessa, tienilo in te cuore sempre e per sempre."  He smiles and goes limp in my arms. I stop for a moment and pull my head from his chest. I slap his face telling him to wake up but he doesn't. 

I scream one more time and it hurts me to listen to...

COMMENT, VOTE, ENJOY!!!

don't hate me. can't wait for the next chapter.❤️💢