26) recoveries and proposals💍😘

(EEEKKK THE STOOOORRRYYYY IS ENDING SOON. I WANTED 30-40 CHAPTERS AND ITS THERE SO  IMMA BE WARPPING UP. BUT COMMENT RIGHT HERE... WHAT STORRYY DO YOU GUYS WANT NEXT. COMMENT OR DM ME AND LET ME KNOW!)

5 months later

Isabella P.O.V.:

Today is the day. I never thought this was gonna happen. I told my brothers I wanted to do something to remember this day. They agreed to let me sing while they pull it. Today is the day we pull the plug.

We thought he was gonna wake up 2 months ago because he improved tremendously, health wise, but he never did.

Anyways we are all in the room sitting around. One by one everyone leaves so everyone has a chance to say goodbye. 20 minutes later Angelo comes out and I walk in.

"Hey bro, you know I'm hella mad at you," I say chuckling. "You could of just woke up and we wouldn't have to say goodbye and act like a bunch of emotional hoes. I am really gonna miss you. Imma always be here," I say pointing at his heart "and I hope you know this means I get to keep your shirts. On a real note though, I love you and you will also be in my heart. Always and Forever. Nobody will and can ever replace you and you better not let anybody replace me in Heaven, because I know you will be at peace," I say sniffling and crying. "Please just wake up. Wake the hell up while we have time." I say but all I get is silence, sighing I say "Te amo Fratello."

I get up and open the door, so we can start.

Everyone stands at the edge of his bed while I stand beside him and start singing:

When I'm done everyone was crying and I was holding Ants hand. Just then Aiden walks in and makes eye contact with my brothers, they nod. Aiden holds my waist and I start thrashing and screaming while sobbing hard.

"NO NO NO DONT DO THIS IM NOT READY YET! HE'S NOT GONE. YOUR GONNA HURT HIMMM.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STEF STOP THEM!" 

Stef looks at me sadly and looks at the doctors. He nods looking sad. They pull the plug and I heart the beeping slow and then the flatline.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I hear a scream filled with pain only to realize it's me.

I drop to the floor sobbing. "It hurts. It hurts. Please make it stop." (If you know where that's from then you a real one❤️.)

Aiden looks at me sadly telling me that there's nothing they can do anymore

All of a sudden I hear beeps and a groan.

I gasp and look up really fast as do all my brothers.

Antonio opens his eyes and looks straight into mine. "Missed me?"