25) coma's and musical memories🎶❤️

(a/n: okay don't hate me guys... i had been planning for this to happen for a while and it helps the storyline go along. when you read a book you are supposed to say awww, laugh, say your options, but most of all you are supposed to feel emotions... A.K.A. cry. books are supposed to make you feel like your apart of the story and give you a rollercoster filled with emotions. so don't be mad at me but i had to do this... it had to happen. BUT he isn't dead so 😄😜. go ahead and read now and make sure to comment what u think when ur done❤️)

Isabella P.O.V.:

Here I am sitting in the waiting room waiting for someone to tell us what the hell is gonna happen to Antonio. I wish I could say that i didn't care but his last words before he passed hurt my heart. It wasn't his fault that he was rude when I got back, he did what I did. He closed himself off because he didn't want to be hurt. That is something we share. Pain, grief and agony. I just hope my brother is okay.

Just as I finish that thought a doctor approaches us. Thank god! It's been 6 hours since we've gotten here.

"Family of Antonio Moretti?" I immediately jump up and run over to him.

"That's us!" I say eagerly.

"Listen young lady, I need a proper adult to speak to about this." 

OH HELL NAH HE DIDNT!!!

I clear my throat and smile sweetly, "Excuse me, hi. I don't think you heard me because I said that's us," I say pointing out the brothers behind me glaring at he doctor, who gulps.... GOOD "But please.. Say that again or tell me what's going on. Because I want to go home and take fucking shower. I have my brothers blood all over me!" I say glaring at the doctor myself.

"U-uh-um well he was shot right b-by one of his kidneys and we had to do a surgery to remove it. We thought he was fine because he came out of the surgery well, but we were wrong. After 20 minutes of him being stable he had a seizure so we had to put him in a medicallying induced coma that needs life support. We don't know if or when he will wake up. If he isn't up after 5 months with how bad his injury is.. We're gonna have to pull the live support plug." The doctor says stuttering at first but whispering by the end.

I felt my heart drop. I need my older brother. Angry I got up and punched the wall 5 times. I turned around to see everyone excluding my brothers scared. I was ready to storm out but someone held my arm.

"At least go see him." Angelo whispers. I nod.

I walk into his room and there he is laying there with tubes hanging out his body and the life support machine right by this bed. I shed tears looking at him... I tried to speak but there was a lump stuck in my throat. 

I can't do this.

I storm out of the hospital angry ignoring my brothers call for me to come back. I get in my car and drive off.

I get home and take a shower.

I put on a black tube top and black sweats with white shoes because after this I'm going back to the hospital

I start to walk to the front door but stop in front of the music room. I open the door and grab a guitar. I sit on a guitar stool and strum a few cords as a warm up. I know what I want to play so I start the song and let the memories take me away.

 "I met you in the dark, you lit me up,"

"Antonio. 22." He rolls his eyes and walks away. Oh? The angry one? I see."///"Yes?" I reply with a blank emotionless face and voice void of any emotion. Cold. // 

"Can you stay here tonight?/// "Sure!/// When I wake up i'm not in my room. I look around to see myself in Antonio's arms.//

"You made me feel as though I was enough

We danced the night away, we drank too much,"

"ANNIEEEEEEEE! ANNIIEEEEEE! ANNI-." I shout.

"What?! And stop calling me Annie, I ain't no girl." Antonio says angrily.

"Can we go to the club? I ask.

"N-." He starts to sy but stops when he sees my puppy eyes.

" okay okay okay fineeeee. But tell anyone about this and your dead!" Annie sneers.

"Whatever you say Annie." I say as I skipp upstairs.

"That's not my- oh whateverrrr."

2 hours later: "We danced and now I feel sick." I say to Antonio.//

"You help my hair back when

I was throwing up,"

I hunch over and emptied my stomache. Never drink tequila, vodka and a Long Island iced tea mixed together, straight down.

"Thanks Annie." I say still drunk.

"Your welcome bambina," he says "let's go home now." He says as I groan.

"Then I smiled over my shoulder

For a minute, I was stone-cold sober

You pulled me closer to your chest

And I asked you to stay over

You said, I already told ya

I think that you should get some rest,"

I go into the bathroom and put on shorts and one of Antonio's hoodies. 

"Get some rest bambi." He turns to leave as I grab his hand weakly.

"Stay with me?" I ask tiredly.

"I said, I think you should get some rest." 

"I know. I'll go straight to sleep. But stay, just for tonight."

"Okay but go to sleep." He says as he cuts off the lights and hops into bed.

I cuddle into him and as I drift off I hear. "Goodnight, bambina. Te amo."

I stop the memories before I start crying again and just sings the song.

                                           *after singing and leaving to the hospital*

I arrive back at the hospital to see all my brothers asleep. I walk into Antonios room and Angelo is asleep on his side of the bed. 

"I heard everything you said. And I love you too, you will always be in my heart also." (what the Italian said last chapter, before he went limp) This isn't fair. You have to wake up so you can see me get married and have nieces and nephews because I don't think I will be able to do this by myself," I say as I put my head on his hand and close my eyes. "please just wake up. I need you. I LOVE YOU." I say crying silently.

'Please lord, let my brother be okay.' Is my last thought before I drift away, still holding his hand.

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOY!!!!!!!

what did you think? still mad?❤️😉