10) shopping & fights

Isabella P.O.V.:

When I wake up i'm not in my room.

I look around to see myself in Antonio's arms.

I kiss Antonio's cheek and start to get up. But before I could fully move a hand grabs my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asks in a groggy voice.

"Going to get ready for today."

I walk out of his room and go into mine.

I shower and throw on a camo tube top and black cargo pants and white Doc Martins.

I go down to see ALL the boys down there and dressed already.

Stefano and Dante are in suits. Angelo is in a blue pattern shirt with blue jeans. Antonio has on blue faded jeans with a white shirt and a sports jacket. The twins are matching in a red lifeguard sweatshirt and black jeans. Matteo is like me except he has  camo cargo pants and a black shirt with white champion shoes.

I walk over to Matteo and everyone looks back and forth between us.

"WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME?!" We both shouted at the same time.

"NO YOU FOLLOWED ME!" We said again.

I huffed and sat down.

I sat down at the table and started to eat but heard no one eating.

I looked up and saw ALL of them staring at me.

"What?" I asked, shrugging.

They said nothing.

I stood and looked at my body.

I didn't cover my bruises.

"What are you wearing?" Stefano asked in a deathly calm voice.

"Clothes." I said sarcastically.

"Well you, Antonio, Matteo, and Angelo are going shopping."

"What about you, Dante and the Twins?"

They glanced at each other like I don't know their in the Mafia.

 They are always sneaking around. They have guards and body guards? I just didn't get rules yet.

"We have buisness to take care of in our company."

"What do you guys do?"

I just wanna see if their gonna lie to me.

"We own a chain of hotels, Motels, and buildings around the world." Stefano answers.

Well there it goes. Their definately in the mafia!

"I told you the truth why won't you tell me?"

"What do you mean?" Dante says.

"I am Bombshell I can spot lies and any other emotion from miles away,"

They just look at me. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"I know your in the Mafia."

I get up leaving them shocked. 

I reach the front door.

"Are you coming or not?"

** AT THE MALL!**

We reach the mall and walk in.

The guys at the mall is giving my brothers glares and others are giving me lustful looks. While some girls are rolling up their skirts and others are glaring at me.

We ignore the stares and shop.

We got my lots of edgy outfits, badass outfits, shirts, skirts, jeans, cargo pants, tube tops, crop tops, shorts, sweat shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, regular shirts, and lots more.

We are currently sitting in the food court talking and laughing when I feel something cold and sticky go down my clothes.

I turn around to see Barbie, Candy, and Poppy!

I knew them from back home. Why are they here?

"Oh if it isn't the slut who steals everyone's boyfriend and whores around." Barbie says.

Oh is she still mad about this?

"For the last fucking time Joshua said that you were cheating on him and asked me to go undercover and see. So I did and I caught you with his bestfriend. And guess what? When he found out he threw himself on me. And may I tell you he was a good fuck!" I say back.

Everyone gasps.

Barbie goes to slap me but I catch her hand and bend it behind her back. I push her onto the ground and punch her until she is barely recognizable From the corner of my eye I see Poppy running.

She's smart.

Candy on the other hand gets the same fate.

I dust the imaginary dust off my clothes and stand straight.

I turn and see Antonio recording and Matteo cheering me on.

"Lets go." I say.

We grab my bags and drive home. The ride is silent until Matteo asks:

"Did you really do all that?

"No i'm not a whore. I said it to provoke her. Joshua really did throw himself at me. But I have more respect for myself and Josh."

"Oh Ok. I'm glad twinny."

The rest of the drive is filled with laughter while i'm quiet in the backseat wondering:

Ugh! What's gonna happen at home?

Vote, Comment, and ENJOY!!!