15) lunchtime reunions... again

Isabella P.O.V.:

I get to school and I see Preston and Aiden across the parking lot. 

I hurried into the school because I don't want them to see me just yet!

I pull out my phone and order two flower bouquets. I add one to each of their lockers and put a note in there.

I walk to my locker and watch them. They look confused. I cant wait for the rest of today.

We get to class and I sit in the back. I send the text that says now. Suddenly the door opens and everybody goes quiet. I ordered them to sing out favorite song ' that way' by Tate McRae because by the way we act people used to think we were dating but we shut that down quickly.

Something must of clicked in Preston's head because he whispers to Aiden and they tear up.

After the singers leave the class goes back to work but Preston and Aiden still looked dazed.

*At lunch*

At lunch everyone was chatting until the doors opened and 3 trays of ALL of the guys (including Laura) and I's favorite food was there.

Laura sat with them today because I told her what I had planned I also informed the rest of the school so when I did what i'm about to do nobody interrupted.

They just stare at the food and then the karaoke to 'You're The Reason' started playing. I was sitting with my brothers and I had a mic on so I started to sing and the whole cafeteria went quiet. All the boys at table were staring at me.

The boys (Preston and Aiden) were looking around. After the first verse I started walking up behind them. I tapped them, they tensed and turned around slowly. I got on my knees and continued. I got up and grabbed their hands and pulled them to the center of the cafeteria. I stood on one of the empty tables and started dancing (and yes I made up a cheorography for this). By the middle of the song most of the people in the cafeteria was dancing. When the song ended everybody was silent and the boys hugged me and started sobbing. I hugged them and cried with them.

I order Postmates for the whole cafeteria and the teachers and staff too.

The rest of the lunchtime went off without a hitch.

that went better than expected!

VOTE, COMMENT, ENJOYYY!!!