Safety

Word count: 409

Location: Trost, Wall Rose (3rd POV)

"WAIT PLEASE CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS!!!!" Marco shouted as Reiner had him pinned to a roof with Bertholdt behind him.

"Stop talking this will be over soon." Reiner said while looking around. Just then Annie landed on the roof with the three other boys.

"AINNE HELP ME PLEASE, REINER AND BERTHOLDT HAVE GONE CRAZY." Marco yelled when Annie appeared in front of them.

"Reiner what's happening?" Annie questioned her fellow warrior.

"He heard us talking. We need to get rid of him to finish the mission." Reiner replied in an clam voice trying to stop Marco from struggling.

"Guys 18 meter titan is heading this way. We need to go." Said Bertholdt in a panic voice as the titan got closer.

"Annie! Remove Marcos gear." Reiner ordered the female.

"What?" She asked in a whisper.

"Annie NOW." Reiner yelled as the titan got closer to their position

Getting out of her shock she bent down and began to remove his ODM gear. Once she got if off the three warriors jumped to another roof leaving Marco alone with the Titan. He began to scream as the titans hand was wrapping around his body lifting him to its mouth. When he was above the open jaw of the Titan it let go of his body falling into its mouth, teeth slamming shut right after.

Marco's POV

I screamed as I was dropped into the monsters mouth onto is slimy tongue.   I began to panic more when the tongue underneath me started move around, it pushed me to the side of its mouth to the bottom. After I was sitting at the bottom of its mouth it put its tongue on top of me preventing me from moving.

I had many questions running through my head but the one that was really bothering me was why wasn't it eating me. All of a sudden multiple vibrations it sounded like the Titan was running.

3rd POV

A 18 meter Titan could be seen running through the city of Trost heading for the destroyed gate. As the titan ran you could tell it was avoiding the humans. When Eren what about 30 meters away with the boulder the Titan was able to pass everyone and get out of Wall Rose.

??? POV

There finally out of that hell hole. Now I need to get to the forest and protect this human.

To be continued