Size Titan

Word Count: 682 (Sorry short chapter)

Year 850/Present (3rd POV)

"And that's how we got here. Of course it was a little hard to get into the walls unnoticed, but we did with stolen scouts gear. So any more questions, Marco?" Haruto asked finishing her coming-to story. Marco slowly nodded his head after a while, still processing everything still.  

"How did the Scouts never find...Roselake? Is it still there? Who has which Titan? Were there any other survivors? How do you get around the forest or do you just travel in your Titans? Do you know who the other titan people were? Have you chosen a person for the Size?" A waterfall of questions came out as soon as he opened his mouth. Haruto then placed her hands on his shoulders in hopes to calm him down, which it did.

"Alright I'll answer all your questions one at a time. So...um the way we weren't found by the Scouts was that the Control Titan makes titans surround the town 1 mile away, preventing Scouts making it in alive. Yes the towns still there but everything is in ruins. Any other survivors would try to sneak into the walls as Scouts, using the clothing of dead Scouts. We take the old gear from the dead Scouts, but we fix it and change how it works. The way we had changed it was that now instead of needing gas to move around, the gear will suck in air and push it out. We only go in titan form if necessary." Haruto explained, but Marco was confused on why she didn't answer 2 of his questions.

"What about the last 2 questions I asked, you didn't answer them?" He asked the girl wanting answers to all of his questions. Haruto just sighed and found the flood beneath them more interesting.

"I didn't answer them because I don't know how you'll react to response." She said carefully, as if her words would hurt him. 

"Whatever you have to say I can handle it, and if I can't I'll have to." He said determined to know who were the ones that destroyed these peoples home and many others. Haruto didn't say anything just sat there, looking at the ground.

"Their names are Annie Leonhart, Bertolt Hoover and Reiner Braun. They hold the Female, Colossal and Armored Titans." Said a new but familiar voice of Arakan. Haruto's head whipped up at him with angered look. 

"Arakan! Why would you tell him. He wasn't ready for that." She whispered-yelled trying to not wake Ena and Fudo. Arakan then looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"He's going to be here for who-knows how long. He deserves to know who the people that tried to kill him are also our enemies. That way we all have something to fight for." He replies, pointing to Marco, who's looking with his short hair covered his eyes. When he looked up there was a new spark in his eyes.

"I want to help. I want to help get rid of them, so that no one can get hurt." He then stood up and faced both Arakan and Haruto. 

"I will do everything in my power to help you and everyone in the walls, because I was trained to be a soldier that would protect humanity and will do so as such. Even if I die at least I can die knowing that I helped in some way." Once he finished he saluted, one arm on his chest the other behind his back. Both Arakan and Haruto smiled, knowing that they made the right choice.

"Very well, you just need to answer one question Marco and then you can start to help us win this war." Says Haruto walking up to Marco with a small black box. Marco then dropped his salute, placing his arms to his sides.

"Of course. So what's the question?" He said watching the female get closer. She then opened the box showing a syringe.

"Will you Marco Bolt accept the responsibility of the Size Titan."

"I..."

To be continued