The Battle Between Titans

Word Count: 726

 The battle idea came from:

muslimah_madam

3rd POV

Armin and Jean (Who had landed on the ground) stood there in shock of the new appearance of the red headed titan. Reiner, while still on his horse was also shocked, slowing down to a stop beside Armin.

'That Titan, I remember seeing it flee from that village we attacked before we hit the Shiganshina District! If their attacking Annie then either they want to get rid of us or they want Eren! This isn't good.' Reiner thought when he came out of his shock, then riding closer to Armin.

Annie then stood up to see what had knocked her over. To her surprise it was a titan standing and waiting for her in a fighting position, the same titan she had seen years ago. She then stood up getting in her own fighting position, both stood still, seeing who would make the first move. Annie then charged forward in a crouch position, going for a tackle. The Male dodged the attack, but before she could hit the ground, he grabbed her right arm and leg throwing her to a small group of trees. The vibrations of her being thrown knocked the last 2 scouts out of their shock.

"W-What is that!?!" Jean shouted.

"I don't know but it just saved your life Jean!" Reiner hollered back. He jumped off his horse  and grabbed Armin, seeing him being to close to the fighting titans. He then ran up to Jean, holding Armin and pulling his horse. 

"Come on we need to get further away!" Armin said, still being in Reiner's arms.

"W-What! W-Why!?!" Jean asked. The Female titan the rose to her feet, facing it's new enemy.

"Well unless you want to be squished by a Titan, you better move!" Reiner said. The Male then ran towards Annie and nailed a solid punch to her jaw. The punch was hard enough to make her stumble backwards a few steps. The Male then grabbed her shoulder, pulling her towards him. 

"I know what you did Annie Leonhart. I know what you did to Marco. You, Berthold, and Reiner. You're all killers." He whispered into her ear. Her eyes widen hearing her name and the other warriors. That word has always hunted her. Killers. She looked scared for a second before she became angry and kicked out the other titans knees. The Male crumbled to the ground and went to get up again, but before he could do anything, she shoved her knee into the side of his head, hard. 

He rolled away, close to where Jean, Armin, and Reiner were. The Male glanced at them with his blue eyes for a second before standing up again, turning to the other shifter.

'I got 2 scouts and a Marleyan here with me, and I have captured Annie's attention.' Fudo sent to his comrades through their mind link.

'Good, Ena meet up with him, but don't engage until necessary.' Haruto sent.

'Copy.' Ena replied.

'Wait, Fudo what do the 2 scouts look like?' Marco asked.

'Hold on a sec.' Fudo said. Annie then charged at him, ready to kill. Fudo then turned around to the trio, ripping out the tree they were hiding under, startling them.

"W-What is it doing?!?!" Jean shrieked, as the tree was ripped from the ground.

"I-I don't know! Nor do I care! As long as it isn't going after us I'm fine!" Reiner shouted. 

"I think it's going to use it as a weapon or shield." Armin said. Fudo then raised the tree like a baseball bat, and swung nailing a hit to Annie's head and neck, close to her nape. She stumbled back, but her feet were then swiped out from under her making her fall on her stomach. Fudo then sat on her back reaching for her nape to rip it off and her out. Annie saw what he was going to do, so she flung her elbow backwards, hitting him in the chest, causing him to roll off her. She then got on top of him ready to kill him.

She pined his arms above his head with one hand...

The other reaching for his neck...

She felt the skin beneath her titan's fingers...

She began to dig her fingers in his flesh...

To be continued...