Female Titan

Word Count: 2405

3rd POV

The Expedition had just begun, Armin was near the right flank of the group with 2 horses.

'Something's wrong... it's been a while since we saw the red smoke round, but they still haven't reformed. It can't be... Note that this strategy only works on normal Titans, whose behavior can be easily predicted.' Armin thought while looking at a small cluster of trees. A few seconds later something came out of the trees.

'A black smoke round? Is a Titan ignoring the nearby humans and heading for the formations center?' He then lifted his arm with his flare gun and fired a black smoke round.

'It has to be... That's an Abnormal.' He thought watching Scouts named Luke Siss and Dita Ness ride out of the trees, soon followed by the Abnormal.

Siss:

Dita:

Dita:

"It's only necessary to fight Abnormals, whose behavior is unpredictable

"It's only necessary to fight Abnormals, whose behavior is unpredictable. Damn, we'll have to fight it... Siss, you get it's nape. I'll stop it in his tracks!" Dita shouted to the other Scout.

"Roger!" Siss shouted back. Dita then started to look around.

'Using Maneuver Gear on flat terrain is a huge disadvantage. It almost never works. But I can't let it disrupt the formation. Arlert should be over there. I don't want one of the new guys to run into it. We kill it here.' Dita thought, he then jumped off his horse, activating his 3DM gear, slicing the titans Achilles tendon, causing it to fall.

"SISS!!" Dita shouted. Siss then came from the other side, jumping high into the air to slice the titan's nape. The titan then laid down dead and began steaming, both men then landed on their horses.

"Squad Leader Ness did it!" Armin shouted to himself.

Armin then spotted a female titan in the distance, running towards them.

"We got it, huh? You came for me? That's my partner..." Dita said as his horse galloped over to him.

"I love you, Shallot!" Dita said hopping on 'Shallot'. He then joined up with Siss again, but they both heard thumps from behind them. They looked back seeing another titan running towards them.