Confusion

Word Count: 861

Armin's POV

"min... Arm... ARMIN!!!" I heard someone yell my name. I look to see Jean looking at me from the other branch.

"Hey are you alright I have been yelling your name, but you didn't answer".  He asked sounding... worried? Since when does Jean get worried for someone.

"Ya I'm fine just thinking about what's happened and what's going on in the forest." I said gazing down at the Titans below us. I could see about 9 normal looking Titans and 1 unique Titan, it had white hair, red eyes, sharp teeth, and claw like fingers.

"Yeah I have been thinking about that to it was weird seeing those to Titans fight the Female. Do you think that the Male and Golden Titans are shifters to, Armin?" He asked staring out to the open areas.

"I have no doubt that those two were also Titan shifters like Eren, but I wonder if their helping us or their doing this for themselves." I thought out loud.

!!!!!!SCREACH!!!!!!

We all covered our ears as a horrid scream tore though the forest. Once it stop the Titans below us stopped trying to climb up for a second, then they suddenly took off into the forest!?!?

"W-Wait everyone engaged the Titans, don't let any get away!?!" I hear the Captain yell. Just before I went to go attack the Titans, I saw the white haired on calmly walking into the forest in the other direction of the other Titans. I got ready to follow before the Captain called me.

"Oi, Cadet get down here and help!!"  Knowing I couldn't go against a order, I swung down to help but all the Titans just passed us.

"W-Wait what are they doing!?!?" I heard someone yell.

"They seem to be ignoring us!" Someone else shouted, as we all went back up to the branches. 

"What's going on? Why are they ignoring us?" Jean asked/shouted. I glanced at him before seeing Mikasa fly off into the forest. I wanted to follow her but I saw the dark blue that meant it was time to retreat... I just hope she stays safe.

Eren's POV 

Me and the rest of Levi's Squad start to head back to our horse and Levi's.

"Hey Eren, did you know that Petra and Oluo pissed themselves on their first expedition!" Gunther said turning to face the rest of us. I looked in shock, really!?! Did two of the people in Levi's Squad really soil themselves!?

"Gunther don't tell him that or else he'll stop respecting me!?!" Petra shouted frantically. 

"Hey shut up, I've killed more Titans then you!" Oluo yelled trying to seem tuff. I just look dumbfounded at them, they really did!?!

"The number of Titans doesn't change a thing Oluo, alright lets keep moving... Oh and Eren just so you know I didn't piss myself when I saw my first Titan." Eld spoke, after he said those words a flare was shot into the air not to far from here.

"That must be Captain Levi! Lets go!" Gunther called out to us. We all started heading in the direction of the flare with Gunther leading. I saw someone coming up beside us in the trees, getting close to Gunther.

"HEY, WHO ARE YOU!" Gunther yelled, the person the swung down aiming for Gunther blades ready. They swung then...

!!!!!CLASH!!!!!

Someone else stopped them...

Marco's POV

Me and Haruto were swinging around with AODM gear (air omni-directional mobility gear) looking for Eren or any of the other Scouts. We heard shouting from a distance, I glanced at Haru as she glanced at me.

"Do you know what that was?" I asked her.

"I don't, but lets check it out." She said. We changed our direction to see Levi Squad, Eren and another figure. I went to go help but...

"Don't. That last person is the Female Titan shifter, so put your hood up and contact Arakan to come here. Once I get away I want you to tell these Scout to leave." Haru ordered while a sword was formed in her hand? (Picture above)

"Ok, but what are you going to do and how did that sword get here?" I asked pulling my hood up to cover my face.

"I'm going to engage the shifter or Annie as you call her and the sword is made from my hardening ability." She said before she sped off towards Annie. Annie was going for one of the scouts but just before she could get any closer, Haru intercepted her attack. 

Haruto's POV 

I slashed my sword breaking hers, I then spun around and kicked her away from the group of Scouts. I saw Marco out of the corner of my eye talking to the Scouts telling them to leave. 

"Why should we trust you, huh! We don't know who you are!" The one with weird two toned hair. I turned around to face them.

"I suggest you leave now unless you want to die a very horrible death." I stated in a monotone voice. Behind me a lighting bolt hit the ground, mean that this b!tch just transformed. Well then let the fight begin assh0le.

To be continued