Loss

Word Count: 1250

3rd POV

The Female Titan had just transformed, heading for the group of Scouts and the two other Titan shifters.

"If you want to live you need to leave this area and let us handle her!" Haru shouted at the Scouts, she then turned to Marco.

"Did you call A yet?" She asked making the Scouts confused, Marco nodded his head.

"Yes, he said he'll be here soon H." He explained.

"W-Wait what's going on and who are you two!?!" Gunther asked after getting over the fact that he almost died. Before Haru or Marco could reply, the Female Titans fist came in and hit Gunther, killing him. Haru then swung around her arm slicing the muscles as she went.

"GUNTHER!!!" His comrades screamed with pain, sadness, and horror. Marco looked at Haru then turned to the distraught group.

"You all need to leave now, we are trying to help you. So you need to leave before anyone else dies!!" Marco cry out. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Eren looking at him with a confused face.

'I just hope that he doesn't relies that it's me. Haru told me to keep my identity hidden.' Marco thought. He looked towards Haru, seeing her heading to attack Annies right arm. 

"Eren you need to leave this area and head back to Captain Levi!" Eld shouted. Haru whipped her head around to look at the scouts, Annie seeing that she was distracted lunged forward, mouth open. 

"H behind you!!" Marco shouted. Haru whirled around seeing the Titans mouth get closer. She then shot her hooks into the tree near Marco and shot off, making the Annie miss her by a hair.

"Few, that was close." Marco said looking at Haru, who was beside him now.

"Ya, too close." Haru whispered while panting.

"Do you know how far away A is from here we're going to need him soon, especially if this Scouts don't leave." Haru asked.

"When he last contacted he said he was about 150 meters North from here." Marco replied. Haru nodded still keeping a close eye on the Female Titan that had just healed. Just before Haru could do anything, she saw 3 green blurs pass by her and Marco.

"Shit!" Marco shouted watching the three Scouts heading towards Annie. They then begun to take out her eyes first, she put her hand up to her nape then leaning against a tree.

'We blinded it. It won't be able to see for at least a minute.' Eld thought.

'We'll finish it before that!' Petra 

'To hell with capturing it!' Oluo

'We'll kill it now!' Eld

'Die a dog's death here!' Petra

'Down with this damn Titan!' Oluo screamed in his thought as the 3 of them circle Annie. Eld then turned his whole body towards the Titan, seeing it was sitting there waiting for its eye to heal.

'As if we'd let you recover your vision!' He then turned to his comrades and made an arm motion, one arm bent over his shoulder the other underneath, making a scratching motion at his pit. Petra and Oluo both nodded before heading towards the Female Titan, the duo the swung up above the Titan then changed direction and sliced down both her arms. Eld the came in and sliced the muscles under her arms.

'We'll slice all the muscles around your shoulders so you won't be able to hold up your arms!' Eld thought, he then bursts of the tree he was on to slice the rest of the still working muscles with Petra and Oluo following.

'Slice them apart...' Petra thought as she kept swinging her swords.

'And those arms...' Oluo doing the same as Petra.

'Will drop!' Eld screamed in his head as the Levi Squad finished slice watching her arms fall.

'Well it looks like they got this Haru." Marco sent to Haruto.

'It dose for now, but keep and eye on the Titan. There is no way she'd give up that easy. Arakan where are you?' Haru thought.

'I'm close just hold on for a little bit longer.' Arakan sent back.

'Good.' The Protectors proceeded to watch the trio take down the Female Titan.

"There down!" Eld shouted as he headed to the nape of the beast.

"Now the neck! Once the muscles supporting the its neck are cut..." He shouted

"We get its nape!" Petra shouted back, getting a new pair of swords. Eren even though far away he could still see them fighting and winning against the Female Titan.

'They're amazing. The Female Titan is cornered... And how they coordinate their attacks without saying a word... It must only be possible because they trust on another. That's how they've over come hardships. And that's why their so strong despite having just lost Gunther. I'll keep going. If I keep going and believe in them, never looking back, then... I'll have made the right choice! I finally understand!" Eren then thought back to what Levi said when they first encountered the Female Titan. He then looked back at Annie.

"The nape is mi-" Eld shouted, but one of Annie's eyes had healed, she saw Eld come and snapped her mouth at him, killing him. Blood sprayed everywhere as everyone looking at the body of Eld in her mouth with horror. She then bit down hard enough that his body ripped in half, she then spat out his remains.

"ELD!" Petra shouted. Eren gasped in shock and turned around with his gear, heading back to his squad. 

"H! what do we do!" Marco asked his friend. Haru just stared at the Titan with no emotion on her face.

"Get the man, I'll get the girl." She responded calmly.

"Then what?" Marco asked.

"Take them somewhere safe until the Female Titan is dealt with." Was what she said before sipping towards Petra. Marco nodded before heading over to Oluo.

"How!? It can't possibly see already! Not even 30 seconds have..." She gasped as she saw the Titans face. She then continued to swing away from the Titan but staying close to the ground.

"Just one eye? It prioritized one eye to heal faster? How is that possible..." Annie then started to run towards Petra, with her arms flying behind her. 

"Petra! Right yourself already!" Oluo shouted as Annie got closer to Petra.

"Petra, hurry up!" Oluo continued to to yell as the Titan was right on top of her. Annie then raised her foot and slammed it down on the area where Petra was, but there was no blood. This left everyone confused.

"Petra!" Oluo shouted when he then saw movement to his right and saw someone carrying a unconscious Petra with someone else following. 

"You must leave or else you will die here, let me and my partner take care of the Female Titan." Haru said from under her hood as she carried Petra. Annie then turned her Titans head towards the noise of people talking, she saw 2 Scouts and the two unknown people. She then began to sprint in their direction making them all notice.

"You must leave! Take her and find the rest of your formation NOW!" Haru yelled at the man, making him stumble back a bit. Before he could say or do anything there was a bright light and a loud noise coming from behind Annie. They all new what that meant, Eren had shifted.

'Arakan please come, we're out of time.'

To be continued