New People

Word Count: 646

Marco's POV

I was confused on what she called me. Missing piece? what does that mean?

"Oi Marco get out of your head!" Haruto yelled at me knocking me out of my thoughts. 

"Oh sorry, What were you saying Haruto?" I asked nervously as she glared at me. She then huffed and turned to the other three people.

"I was saying that everyone should introduce themselves to you. You should go first." She replied looking at me.

"Oh ok, well um... My names Marco Bodt from Jinae in Wall Rose and ah...Haruto saved me from death." I introduce myself to the group. When I looked at the unknown three I saw that the tallest one looked angry.

"You brought a Waller here Haruto! I thought we had to keep our existence a secret from them. Now their going to come after us, looking for him!" he yelled at Haruto, pushing the red head behind him more. 

"No you don't understand I saw him being attacked from the three Marleyan's. Everyone will think he's dead there were titans all over that place. They will just think he was eaten. Plus he probably heard something important or else they wouldn't have tried to kill him!" She shouted back at the white haired male.

As they kept yelling at each other I thought about what Haruto said. Does everyone think I'm dead? I hope my "death" doesn't cause problems to my friends. My friends...I hope their all ok, I hope that Jean was able to get into the Military Police. As I was getting loss in thought, the blond haired girl stopped the male and Haruto from yelling.

"STOP! Both of you your scaring Fudo." After she yelled that the both turned the heads towards the red haired boy. His eye's where welling up with tears and his hands were clenched so hard that his knuckles were turning white. When the taller male saw this he hurried over to him and hugged him, whispering things into his ear. Haruto have a guilty look on her face for almost making the smaller male cry.

"Now that, that's over with I would like to introduce myself, Hello Marco my name is Ena Yoshida, but call me Ena." The blond 'Ena' said holding her hand out for my to shake. I took her hand in a firm grip. She smiled at me after we let go of each others hands. Then the white haired male came up to me making me tense slightly.

"Sorry about that earlier, I just don't really like the walls or the people in them. So my name is Arakan Kato I look forward to working with you." He 'Arakan' said with a small smile  on his face. I gave one in return, I then looked behind him seeing a red blob gripping to the back of Arakan's shirt.

He then looked up at me, but as soon as our eyes met he shoved his face into Arakan's back again. I then look up to Arakan confused on why he did that. When Arakan saw my face he explained.

"This is Fudo Shibata, his quite a ball of energy, but he becomes shy when meeting new people. Just wait it wont take long for him to warm up to you." Huh so the blond is 'Ena', white haired, scary dude is 'Arakan' and the small red blob is 'Fudo'. Ok I think I can remember that.

"And well you already know but lets just get it over with. Hello my name is Haruto Suzuki, I'm basically in charge here...so yay there you go that's everyone." Haruto said. I smiled at everyone and gave a little wave to Fudo, and he returned it.

Gosh I just hope my friends are ok...

Little does he know that...

One of his friends were being beat by a tiny man...

To be continued