Forest of Death

Word Count: 917

3rd POV

The Female Titan pushed her boney fingers into the first layer of skin of Fudo's nape. The 3 boys watched from afar, 2 with worry one their faces and Reiner with relief. 

"Come on! We need to help it! Like it helped us!" Jean shouted too his comrades, pointing one of his blades at the two distance Titans.

"Wait we can't just run in, the Female Titan will notice us and could kill us!" Armin tried to calm his friend. 

"So then what do we do!?! Just sit here and watch?!" Jean yelled in disbelief. 

"That's all we can do or we go and die, Jean!" Armin cried out.

Fudo's POV

'Crap, crap, crap!' I thought as she dug her fingers further into my nape, slowly as if to tease me that she was winning. Just before she got deep enough to the 'kill' depth, her Titans body's weight was thrusted off me. I turned my Titans body over to see Ena standing over me, with her right shoulder aimed towards Annie.

Jean's POV

"Holy shit!" I screamed, as another Titan with golden like armor shoved the Female Titan off the Male Titan. The Male's nape began to heal and steam up.

"Well looks like we don't have to do anything. Seems he's got help." Armin calmly spoke. I turned to them, Armin's face had relaxed, but Reiner looked more stressed? Why?

"Come on lets get further away from the Titans." Armin said. I looked at the Titans to see the golden one hold it's hand out to the Male one. The Male grabbed it's hand and was hoisted up by his companion. 

"Hey wait! There on the golden ones shoulder! There's a person!" Reiner shouted, pointing towards the said Titans left shoulder. I squinted my eyes and there it was, a tiny figure of a human. 

"What! Why would a person be on a Titans shoulder! I asked/shouted. Armin then looked for himself also seeing the human.

"I don't know. The only times I have seen or been on a Titans should was to kill it, or to talk to Eren..." He trailed of at the end of his sentence. 

"Well if it's going to kill it then we should help them." Reiner said getting on his horse, that was apparently still here. 

"I'll go for the Female, you guys chose which of the other to you want!" Is what he said before riding off.

"Reiner! Wait that's not a solid plan!" Armin yelled, trying to get him to stop. All I could do is watch as my friend ran to his death.

3rd POV

Reiner could be seen riding into a death trap of 3 Titans, he was noticed be the human figure on the golden Titans shoulder. 

"Hey there's a scout approaching from behind you two!" He shouted, altering the 2 friendly Titans. They both look back to see the Armored Titan shifter heading this way.

'Is he coming to attack us? Or dose he not recognize me from when we fled from Roselake 5 years ago and think I am Abnormal?' Fudo asked Ena.

'I don't think he's going to attack us because then that would ruin their whole mission to destroy the walls.' Ena explained her theory.

'Then what is he doing?'

Reiner then charged right though the 2 Titans making them confused, and headed to the crouched Female Titan. Once close enough he switched to ODM, heading directly for her nape.

"He's going for a direct shot for it's nape! That's suicide!" Jean cried out.

Just before he could even graze her skin, he was snatched by her hand. Ena then figured out what he was doing. 

'Shit! Stop him! He's going to tell her where the Founder is!' She shrieked though the mind link. Both Titan charged forward to get Reiner out of her hand before he could tell her were the Founder was, but they were to late. 

Reiner then bursts out of her hand, making Jean and Armin sigh in relief, but made the 2 Protectors more stressed. He then landed on then ground and started running towards Jean and Armin as the Female looked at her hand to see the word...

 He then landed on then ground and started running towards Jean and Armin as the Female looked at her hand to see the word

The Female Titan took off heading to the center, just before the other Titans could reach her. 

'Shit. H, A, and M the Female is heading to the center of the formation. We couldn't stop her in time.' Ena sent though the mind link.

'It's fine E and F, you both stalled her enough for the rest of the formation to get ready.' Haruto or 'H' replied.

'Don't feel to bad we planed for this so just be prepared.' Arakan or 'A' chimed in, hoping to raise his friends and boyfriends sprits.

'As long as you guys are ok, then it's fine.' Marco as 'M' replied.

'For now I want F to stay with the 2 scouts and the Armored Titan for safety, E I want you to head to the forest and give the scout you have to the rest of the scouts. Got it?' H ordered.

'Got it!' Fudo and Ena responded. They then split off, Ena heading to the forest and Fudo to our small group of scouts.

'I want everyone ready we can't save everyone in this forest, so don't feel sad if someone dies. For once the Female Titan comes this place will be come a Blood Bath