The Kuraima

Word Count: 629

Haruto POV

After introducing ourselves to each other I continued on the journey to the giant trees. As we got closer to the trees I feared that everyone else wouldn't accept Marco and help him. Especially Fudo he hates meeting new people but I know that with Arakan with him he'll be fine. Ena will probably like Marco right away with the way she is. Now Arakan might be a different story, he may frighten Marco with his appearance and attitude.

I was so loss in thought I almost didn't notice that we were at the edge of the forest. 

"We're almost there about a few more minutes." I tell Marco though my titan. Yes I learned how to talk while in my titan. He was currently on my shoulder now instead of my hand or mouth. 

"Where exactly are we going Haruto?" he asked. looking at my titans face. 

"We are headed to my groups tree house or base." I say as I turn my face forward. (The picture just a lot higher)

"Group? there's more of you?" he asked with curiosity coating his words.

"There's four of us in total. There's me, Fudo, Arakan, and Ena, we're all titan shifters if you are wondering."  I explain while glancing at him though the corner of my eye. As I look around the forest I realize that we were here.

"Really! What do their titans look like?" Marco asked with sparkles in his eyes. I pop out of my titan and turned to him.

"Why don't you ask them yourself." I say bringing my hand up, grabbing him and lifting him up onto a wooden platform. Once he was safely on the platform I exited my titan jumping to the platform as well.  

Marco's POV

When she placed me on the wooden floor I turned around and saw three other people. These must be the people she was talking about. The first one was a small female with blond hair and teal eyes, with a smile on her face. The second person was a tall like Bertholdt, muscular male with white hair and blood red eyes. He kind of scares me a little bit, I'll try to stay on his good side. The third person was hiding behind the scary man, the appeared to be a small male from what I could see with red hair and blue eyes. When we made eye contact he hid further behind the taller male.

Just then Haruto landed on the platform and I finally got a good close look at her. She had pitch black hair with cold blue eyes, she seemed to be 1inch shorter than me. My train of thought was broken by the blond girl.

"Oooooo who's this Haruto?" she asked Haruto. Haruto smiled at her with a gleam in her eye.

"This is what I think our missing piece is." she said making me confused while the others had shocked looks on their faces. 

Why did she call me their 'Missing piece'?

Jean's POV 

After Eren plugged the wall and all the titans had been killed everyone started to body counts. I volunteered to help because I couldn't see Marco after he, Connie and Annie saved me. I had been walking around for a long time and I came across a nurse, she was standing in front of half a body.

I came closer to see who it was, they had short black hair, I began to tear up because I knew this person. They were in the Cadet Corps with me, I remember he'd help me with some of the book work and ate lunch with. He was a nice person, why did it have to happen to him. Why. Why.

Why Samuel.

To be continued