The Animal Inside

Word Count: 1077

3rd POV

Marco and Haruto watch the two Titans fight from a tree branch while Oluo was looking at them in shock. Out of nowhere Haru turned to Oluo and shoved Petra into his arms.

"Take her and head to the other Scouts, she's going to need medical attention for her head." Haru said while checking her gear to see if there was any damage as the to males watched her.

"W-What? Why would she need to get her head checked? And what are you going to do?!" Oluo asked as he freaked out a bit since he finally got out of his shock, Marco was also confused on his friends actions.

"She hit her head off a small branch when I saved her from the Titan and I'm going to help this Eren? Fight the Titan." Was the last thing she said before she zipped off towards the Titan battle, Oluo then turned to Marco.

"What are you doing! Go to the rest of the Scouts and get her some help! Don't just stand there like an idiot!" Marco yelled at him feeling stressed from the previous events. Oluo then finally left to get Petra some help and let the commander know what's happening.

Oluo POV

I flew away from the area towards where the formation was supposed to meet up with Petra in my arms. 

'Who were those two hooded people and how is that colder one so calm in this situation!?' I thought once I got to the edge of the forest, I could see the rest of the formation and the commander.

"Hey! You 2 come here!" I shouted making many heads turn towards me. I ran towards some other Scouts before I go to the commander.

"Take her to get some help for her head." I told them, I handed one of the Petra. 

"What happened to her?" One of them asked, looking at her head in his friends arms. Before I could reply a voice interrupted.

"Yes what did happen to her Oluo?" I turned around to see Commander Erwin and Section Commander Hange, I saluted to them before explaining.

"She hit her head when she was attacked by the Female Titan sir!" I said apparently to loud because there were many gasps coming from the formation. 

"Is that so." He asked, I nodded my head.

"Alright tell us what happened to her and where the rest of your squad is." We walked a little bit away from the rest of the Scouts.

"Well soldier please explain what happened." He said sitting on a small bolder.

"My squad and I were heading back towards the formation when we saw the flare. We were heading towards our horses, but Gunther saw a green flare in the distance and we thought it was Captain Levi." I told, the Commander nodded his head and Section Commander Hange was just staring at me.

"I'm guessing that this person was not Captain Levi." He said, I nodded and continued.

"Once we reached the area were the flare was fire, the person swung down and attacked Gunther with the intent to kill." Section Commander Hange made a small noise at that part.

"He would have died there if it wasn't for another person coming in and intercepting the Female Titan." Commander Erwin then looked at me.

"Did one of you stop the Female Titan?" He asked, I shook my head.

"No it wasn't, they weren't alone either, there was 2 of them. They both had some sort of gear and cloak that hid their faces under their hoods." Hange then lunged at me, standing really close to me and getting in my face. 

"OOOOooOO! What did their cloaks look like!" They asked/shouted at me. I then grabbed their shoulders pushing them away a bit.

"U-Um w-well it was a black cloak with a white circle, with a tree inside the circle. Also the tree was spilt in half of it was alive the other dead." I said.

"Hange why are you so interested in this cloak?" Commander Erwin asked.

"Oh nothing I just saw a symbol like that in a book, and the book said that these people from outside the walls wears a black cloak with a white symbol. I can show you it when we get back." They explained.

"Very well. Oluo please continue." He said before I continued on.

3rd POV

As Oluo told the Commander and Hange about the encounter he and his squad had, deep in the forest there was 2 Titans and a figure swinging around the Female.

Eren's beat up Titan was sitting near a tree with its mouth hanging wide open. The Female Titan hardened her foot before swiping it across Erens Titans head and the tree. She cut the tree down and cut off Eren's Titans head, leaving his human body out in the open. Haru flew towards Annie to try and stop her, but Annie saw her coming and hit her with her giant hand, sending her into a branch with a sickening crack was heard. 

The Female Titan split her mouth open to eat Eren as Mikasa flew into the area. Just before she could envelop Erens body into her mouth, a strong force it the side of her face, knocking her over. She looked up surprised to she an 18 meters Titan standing between her and her way home. 

The Titan roared at her and got into a fighting stance, ready for her next move. She got up ready to battle with this beast. The Animal Titan hardened its claws and it's teeth making the prepared for the Females own hardening parts.

'Just in time Arakan. We thought that you weren't going to make it in time.' Marco thought as he was beside Haru helping her sit up. He waited for a reply.

'Arakan? You there?" He tried again. Marco was going to try again but Haru placed a hand on his arm.

"Don't. Look at his eyes." She said, he did as she said and saw that his eyes were glowing red.

"Why are his eyes glowing red?!" He asked still staring at the glow of Arakan's Titan.

"He's in rage. He has giving in to the animal inside of him." She explained.

"Why!?!" Marco asked/yelled.

"...Because... he saw me get hurt." She said in a soft voice. her back had began to steam.

"Then what is he going to do?"

"He's going to kill the Female Titan."

To be continued