Exciting Revelations

It had been 3 days since the children had landed in 1995, and the house in Grimalud place was getting cramped and crowded. All the children had loved meeting their family and talking to family they'd never met, but everyone was also getting worried they'd called their parents every day and time seems to have sorted itself out they were only about an hour behind their parents.

Teddy POV: 

Everyone was lounging about, reading chatting, sleeping etc. and I was here reading too. Well I had a book in my hands but I was doing anything but reading. We've been here three days and I had only spoken to Tonks and Remus twice. First when we first met eachother and the second time had been when I'd asked Remus for the gravy at dinner the other night. I could barely sleep at night, I'd met my biological parents, finally, but they were strangers to me. I didn't know them, they didn't know me. I was sitting here, book in hand, victoire half asleep with her head resting on my chest as she was reading her own book, and I was happy. 

I decided I needed a drink so I stood up and offered to get some for the rest of the room, there was a chorus of yesses and no's but I couldn't quite make out who had said what so I decided to just fill up a jug. I pushed through the door to the kitchen just as Remus and Tonks apparated in. We were alone together in the room. I had no idea what to do so I just smiled, nodded politley and carried on. They went to leave the room but Tonks stopped in her tracks and turned.

"Teddy- er- could I ask you something?" She stuttered. Remus stepped forward

"I told you, just leave it, we don't know what happens in the future and it's not our business." he said not looking my way.

"No- it's er it's fine ask away!" I said trying to sound casual, like I talk to them everyday. Tonks smiled, an unsure smile and asked

"Okay well- You see it's like this- well- Do we die?" I was clearly not expecting this and my face must have given that away because tonks looked completley apologetic "I'm sorry, it's just we were wondering because- well there are a few things that kind of gave it away. For one on that phone call with Ginny the day you arrived, you called her your mum, and she spoke to you as any mother would. Also you've never spoken to us about what our family is like in the future when the rest of the children have talked about their whole lives at length with everybody. We were just wondering, you don't have to answer, i'm sorry." They turned to leave but I stopped them.

"No... wait... I should've spoken to you sooner but I honestly couldn't bring myself to do it, to tell you that, the other day when we arrived- well that was the first time i'd ever met you. I never grew up with you, I never made any memories with you guys and meeting you guys was like meeting your favoruite fairytale character. You see, when I was born the wizarding war was raging, you found out you were going to have me just before you all go to help da- Harry leave Privet drive. I was born in April and I was only about a month old when you two went to fight at the battle of Hogwarts. You left me with Grandma Andromeda and you never came back. You died at the battle of Hogwarts as heroes. You died because of me." 

"How on earth did we die because of you?! From what I can see you were the victim in all of this we should never have left you and gone to fight we had a child to think about and we still left!!" Tonks sounded angry at herself

"No! It was my fault! You were both weak because of me. Remus, you spent so much time and energy setting up protective spells so I would be safe, and Tonks, I mean you had just given birth, you had a newborn. It's my fault you were weak and couldn't survive the fight. But if you hadn't gone you would have regretted it for the rest of your lives. You died and I grew up with Harry and Ginny as my mum and dad but what you guys did and how much you loved me was never kept a secret from me, i've grown up with stories and pictures of you guys. You are my parents and I love you, but I love Harry and Ginny too."

"Don't think we have an issue with the fact that Harry and Ginny were kind enough to take you in, we couldn't be more grateful right now, we just wish you'd told us earlier. It's a shame we didn't get to see you grow up, because I can tell with absolute surety, we are so proud of the man you have become. You're getting married, all those children love and respect you and you are so brave. We are going to do everything we can to get you home to your parents, son." Remus said. I smiled, unsure of what to say. Luckily I didn't have to, the knock at the door broke the silence. It was Lily.

"Teddy... I think dad's angry with me" she looked like she was about to cry

"And why would you think that lils" I asked

"Well, the reason I trashed his office and broke the time turner, the reason we're here is because, well because I can't cast a patronus and daddy says I have to but I've tried so hard, and James has tried to teach me and so has Albus and I told daddy I didn't think I was happy enough and he told me I should be so happy because of my life and how fortunate I am but I don't know why I can't produce one other than the fact that I can't think of a happy enough memory..." she was on the verge of crying, with tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh lils, I know sometimes it's difficult and dad only wants whats best for all of us, you'll get there don't worry. Sometimes dad doesn't realise what we go through as his children, more you three than me but it's still difficult, but dad grew up with being the boy who lived he doesn't realise, it can be difficult." I tried to calm her, but I didn't really know what to say but I tried. 

"You know, I taught your dad how to produce his patronus, I could try and teach you whilst you're here Lily..." Remus had stepped forward "You know you look so much like your grandmother, green eyes, red hair."

"She misses you uncle Remus- sorry that's what we all call you at home..."

"It's fine, I rather like it. You talk to Lily?"

"Yes, everyday i'm at home. She talks about you and Sirius, even Pettigrew. So does Grandpa James"

"You know I never thought I'd hear the day when somone called James a grandpa" He said laughing. It was in that moment I saw a glimpse of the father I could've had "I mean it, Lily, I would be more than happy to teach you"

"Thank you so much uncle Remus! I would love that!" They hugged tightly and Tonks beamed.

"EVERYONE!! FAMILY MEETING IN THE KITCHEN!! EVERYONE SIT AROUND THE TABLE PLEASE!!" came grandma mollys voice booming through the house. We took some seats at the table as everyone else came through the door and took their own seats 

"Right everyone, we have a few things to talk about" Molly said

Lily POV:

"Right everyone, we have a few things to talk about" Gran said, after everyone had either sat down or were stood around the room "I just rang Ginny, the one from the future, and I actually ended up getting Harry on the phone but either way I got my answer, they said they haven't yet found a solution yet and we decided, for multiple reasons, you should attend Hogwarts here with Harry and the others. You can go under false identities, maybe cousins of ours who have been homeschooled previously. Either way for now you'll be attending Hogwarts, Proffessor Dumbledore and Proffessor McGonagoll are helping get you in, you will have a sorting ceremony, as not to arouse suspicion, but you should all be sorted into the same houses. Meanwhile, Teddy and Victoire will have freedom to use the school library to see if there is any way we can get you home, but other than that they will be at home." Everyone was gobsmacked.

"So we'd be attending Hogwarts as students, with our parents, who are studeants as well?" Rose asked.

"Yes it's not ideal but for now we have to carry on as normal" Gran said. There were a few protests but as it was made clear Gran wasn't backing down everyone agreed and there was discussion of getting things for school last minute. Remus, Molly, Harry, Ginny, Hermionie and Ron would go to Diagon Alley tonight to buy everything. After they had left I excused myself and went to bed claiming to feel a bit sick. 

Although I did feel a bit queasy knowing what day i'd be having tomorrow.

~~~~~

hey so thanks for reading - I wasn't originally going to have them go to Hogwarts but I thought why not? could be fun to see where this goes.

At this point I have no plan for the rest of the story if i'm being completley honest!

~~~~~