Hi Dad...

We're instantly emerged into the chaos and the confusion of the fight. I turn around and see a masked death eater stood there.

"Well isn't this a wonderful catch" he removes his mask with his wand and revealed his face. I couldn't move, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Lucius Malfoy. It was widely known that Lucius Malfoy didn't talk to his son Draco because of their opposing views on the dark arts. 

Lucius was pardoned after the war along with his wife Narcissa because of Narcissa not telling Voldermort dad was still alive, an act that saved my dads life. Unfortunatley a few years later, just after James was born, death eater activity started to rise and Lucius Malfoy went back to the death eaters. Narcissa left him and the Malfoy family cut off all ties to him. The issue is Lucius tries to write to Scorpius every now and then to try and recruit his grandson, saying he should continue the family legacy. Scorpius always says no though.

"What do you think would happen if I took you, would your parents do, your brothers, *gasp* your boyfriend?" He taunted. He smirked and grabbed my sleeve.

"They'd probably care more than if you went missing... Hey aren't you getting a little old for this?" I slammed my arm through his grip and swung him onto the floor. He groaned, clearly in pain. I stood up and held my wand to face him.

"Hey Lils... where are you babe? Lily?" someone was shouting as they came round the corner, I realised it was Scorpius. He grinned when he saw me but that instantly changed to a frown. "Lucius? What the hell are you doing here?" He shouted. Then my dad came round the corner.

"Hi, dad..." I smiled sheepishly. He smiled but before he could say anything he was interrupted by a shout that could've been mistaken for a banshee.

"LILY LUNA POTTER!!" I couldn't see her but I could tell that was definitley my mother. when she came round the corner she was holding James and Albus by the arms, red in the face. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? You could've been killed! Why on earth did you not apparate off with the rest of the students?" I looked at dad for support.

"Sorry princess, i'm with your mother on this. However,maybe we should deal with this later Ginny, we should deal with Lily's catch. Hi Mr Malfoy, How you been?" He walked over and crouched next to Lucius. He was clearly in too much pain to apparate elsewhere. "Hey you did a good job here princess" he says binding his wrists with a spell. 

"Thanks daddy" I turned my attention to Scorpius who was leaning against the door to a compartment. "You okay babe?" he nodded but didn't say a thing.

"Scorpius" It was Draco Malfoy "Are you alright son?" Scorpius nodded and smiled slightly "Father, up to your old shenaniganns are you?" he said walking over to dad and Lucius.

"Look at you Draco. Sympathising with the potters, being their friends. And those Weasleys, those blood traitors. Blood. Traitors." Lucius spat. Dad's grip tightened on him as he spoke, he was always extremely protective of his family especially mum.

"Father, I only ever hated Potter and his friends because you said i should. They are good people who kept you out of prison and vouched for you and mother. You are the traitor!" He snapped back, he looked at dad and nodded for him to take him away. Another auror apparated himself and Lucius away, along with a team of aurors as back up. 

I walked overand hugged Scorpius as we all apparated straight back to Potter manor. Mum took James and Albus into teh kitchen to help her start dinner. The rest of our family either helped with the cooking, sat in the living room or went to shower. I hugged all the members of my family I had not yet seen; Teddy, Victiore, Dominique, Uncle Ron, Aunt Hermionie, uncle fred, aunt angelina, uncle bill, aunt fleur, uncle percy, aunt audrey, and Narcissa and astoria (Malfoys but after what just happened they joined us all for dinner at our house). 

I followed dad into his study and when he noticed he smiled at me and said "whats up princess?" 

"urm... I can't cast a..." I mumbled. He looked at me questioningly "I can't cast a patronus" I blurted out.