when did a phone call ever bring good news?

The ringing continued 

'RING RING, RING RING' 

Lily reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She smiled awkwardly at the rest of the already bewildered room. 

"aha sorry, let me just turn that off" she chuckled. She looked down at the phone and her eyes widened, she frantically pressed buttons on the phone until she put it to her ear "Mum! how did you- how is this-" she stopped calmed herself and continued "Hey whats up mum!" 

"DON'T YOU 'HEY MUM' ME! WHAT ON GODS GREEN EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MESSING WITH A TIME TURNER! YOUR FATHERS OFFICE IS TRASHED!" everyone at Grimauld place was grinning at future Ginnny screaming down the phone a little like Mrs Weasley when she would send howlers, but Harry and Ginny stood there, mouths wide open.

"I'm/she's your mum!?" they both said at the same time.

"Well I would have thought my bright red hair would have already given it away..." they both flicked their eyes up to her hair and back down to her face.

"Well okay, maybe we should have noticed that..." Ginny said 

"Who are you talking to Lily?" came her mums voice from down the phone.

"erm, you mum" she said hesitantly, technically she wasn't lying 

"oh god" an older Ginnny whispered "when and where are you Lily?!" she was sounding very angry and upset now

"erm well mum now don't get upset... but we are at Grimauld Place, in 1996. We just met everyone and they're going to be heading back to Hogwarts in a few days, after the christmas holidays. Mum please tell me there is a way to get us home..."

There was just silence

Then a sigh 

"We are trying our best, could you put me on speaker? I need to talk to everyone hun" she was relativley calm. Lily touched the speaker button and her mum continued "Everyone, we are trying our best, Ron, Harry, Hermionie, Percy and Draco have just gone to the ministry to see if there is a solution, but it might take longer than anticipated as we have to keep this under the radar. If anyone were to find out all of our children have gone missing let alone back in time there would be panic, you children are more loved by the wizarding world than you realise. Teddy, Victoire you two are in charge. Don't let James make any stupid mistakes, don't let anyone fight, make sure you all stay safe." 

Everyone chorused "yes Aunt Ginny/mum" but everyone was a little worried at the time this was going to take

"Aunt Ginny?" Rose piped up "what about our studies, if it takes too long to get back then we would be awfully behind..." she looked very worried about this whereas the other children were more concerened with just getting home than the essay Professer Flitwick had set them.

"I'm sure it will fine Rosy. We hope you guys are going to be back before term starts again we have 2 weeks to figure this out i'm sure it will be fine..." she tried to sound confident but her voice wavered slightly "in the meantime kids, i'm sure you can borrow some of the books at Grimauld place, if i'm correct Rose I- Ginny currently has fourth year books in her room, in a trunk at the end of her bed, and i'm sure Hermionie will let you borrow her books just please behave children our family have graciously taken you in without even knowing you, prove to them they can trust you. The time you are in trust is not easily earned..." she finished 

everyone looked quite sad, but Molly broke the silence with her beaming smile and cheery voice,

"Don't worry Ginny dear, thye've proved well enough for me to trust them. They're family, they're not just family they're all my darling grandchildren!" she was ecstatic.

"i'm not" Scorpius said sarcastically and everyone chuckled softly.

"OH! Scorpius, I forgot I was supposed to tell you..." she broke off, she sounding almost solemn 

"tell me what?" he instantly became serious "Mrs Potter" he added out of respect

"oh scorpius, i'm so sorry, it's your mother" Scorpius goes white "she was admitted into St Mungo's yesterday evening, it's her- well it's her- her-"

"her curse." Scorpius spat. A lot of people found it difficult to call Astoria's blood curse an actual curse because it alwways just seemed like an illness, a lot of the time it is refered to as an illness because an illness can be recovered from. Astoria's curse cannot.

"Yes, her curse. She passed out yesterday evening when we found you children gone, she hasn't woken yet but her condition has worsened."

"Scorpius- are you okay, she's made it through everytime before, i'm sure they'll help her, she'll be fine" Lily tried to comfort him as he sank into a chair but even she could tell it wasn't working, she just held him.

"wait mum, did you say yesterday evening was when you found us gone?" Teddy asked

"Yes Teddy, why?"

"Well, i think time is wonky, you see, mum, we only just got here... We've been here roughly half an hour, no more than that"

"Oh god. That time turner in it's entire history has never taken so many people through time at once, it's probably messed up the whole timeline, time must be going faster here or slower there" 

"well what's the most it's ever transported?"

"two, your aunt 'mionie and your dad, back in their third year"

"wait that's the time turner they broke?" Hermionie cut in

"erm, yes. Why?" Ginny answered 

"well that one was only ever supposed to do short trips and maximum 3 people, that's why Proffessor McGonogall gave it to me" she said

"Hang on one moment!!" James exclaimed "Minnie gave you that time turner?? No wonder you never told us how you got it!"

"why wouldn't I tell you that?" hermionie inquired 

"well because if we knew minnie gave you that time turner we'd insist on having one too and there is no way she could ever do that i mean the mayhem that would be caused would be... AMAZING!" James was almost bursting, he couldn't wait to go back to school and have a chat with proffessor mcgonagoll 

"James Sirius Potter, if you bug minerva about such things i will send a howler so that the whole school can hear how their quidditch school superstar crashed into a tree last summer because he got cocky!" ginny threatened. James didn't need to see her face to know that she wasn't kidding. "Right I have to go help the others in the library, please be safe children..." everyone said bye and the phone hung up. 

"Well, that was interesting" Fred said, grinning at Ginny and his twin

~~~~~

thanks for reading guys! might wanna vote and comment, i mean if ya want...

~~~~~