Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It was the 12th of January 1996. 

The Potter/Weasley/Malfoy clan had traveled to the past about a week ago and now they were on platform 9 and 3/4 where they had been so many times before, yet they were also here for the first time. The children were extremely worried about going to Hogwarts and under false identities. They were given different last names, however most of the children kept their first names. 

Attending Hogwarts they would be known as:

James Tonks

Edward Tonks (Edward came from Teddy's first name, 'Albus' would be too obvious)

Lily Tonks

These 3 would be cousins of Nymphadora tonks

Rose Weasley

Hugo Wealsey

There was no hiding their obvious Weasley red hair so they would be Weasley cousins

Frank McGonagall (Fred is already at school and would draw suspicion given some similarities in their looks as well, so Frank)

Roxanne McGonagall

These two would be great neice and nephews of Minerva McGonagall

Molly Dursley 

Lucy Dursley

Nobody would know the significance of the name Dursley except the people involved

Scorpius Delacour

Dominique Delacour

Louis Delacour

Would pose as Teddy and Victoires children, with Victoires mothers maiden name, Delacour.

They were standing on the platform along with the original Potter/Weasley/Granger clan, Molly fussing over all of them. 

"Great another term with Umbrigde" Harry said cautiously glancing at his scarred hand. 

"Oh my god, that's this year?" James hissed "Dad always said with her around even I couldn't get away with pulling pranks and given her punishment I wouldn't want to risk it" He grinned a mischevious grin "You think I should give it a go?" 

"James Potter don't even think about it, we dont need you back at home with the same scar as dad!" Lily hissed at him and smiled sympathetically at Harry. 

"You're dad- I tell you about how I got my scars?" He says "I don't tend to tell people"

"You might not right now, but when you get three kids who question everything you get better at telling people, you told us that you got that one on your hand from detention with Umbridge, then you explained who Umbridge was"

"Yup we already don't like her so don't worry" James said cheerfully

Everyone boarded the train and they all waved good bye to Teddy, Victoire, Molly, Arthur and a big black dog that they all knew to be Sirius.

----------------

The train was one hour into it's journey when Draco Malfoy came marching past. 

Lily POV:

Me, Harry, Hermionie, Ron, James, Albus, Rose and Scorpius were all sat in the same compartment when Draco Malfoy came marching by. He stopped in his tracks and grinned. He slid the door open and smiled

"Helping out the new kids Potter? Isn't that the job of the prefects? I suppose you already know them don't you?"

"Bog off Malfoy" Harry sounded tired and bored