Introductions

James POV:

"well i suppose there's no harm in telling you who we are" i say clearing my throat, regaining the ability to speak. I was about to introduce my self when that little squirm of a brother cut in, taking the spotlight, again.

"NO HARM?" he shouted, he composed himself slightly and continued "honeslty james you can't be serious?" I grinned and he knew exaclty what i was about to say. I opened my mouth ready to say my witty, predictable, remark. "ye-" but someone cut me off 

"no i'm serious!" me and albus turned and looked at the obvious culprit. Sirius was stood there grinning, looking terribly proud. Albus shook his head but i continued. i wasn't gonna let my namesake have all the fun.

"yes, actually Al i am sirius. James sirius, and yes I don't see the harm..."

"wow james, this hasn't really clicked in your brain yet has it?"

"what?"

"James, who are the people in this room?"

"well duh, albus they're our family, but they're all a lot younger because lily broke a time turner and now we're here. in the past"

"right, and if we're in the past then that means the future hasn't happened yet, we haven't happened yet. so then what happens if you tell them about what happens in our future and their future?"

"erm..." albus turned to the rest of the room, who had lowered their wands realising that these three teens were clearly not a dangerous threat

"sorry, he might be mr popular but he's a bit slow" i hit him on the arm and then i realised.

"THEY MIGHT CHANGE THE FUTURE!" i beamed, i was so proud of myself. albus put his head in his hands and Lily just sighed and whispered 'finally' my smile faded and then a girl, a few years younger than me who looked rather a lot like aunt 'mionie stepped forward.

"perhaps we should send for proffessor dumbldore?" she said. Remus sent off a patronus to Dumbledore and I saw Lily's smile fade as she watched the wolf patronus dissappear out of the house. I studied Remus for a few minutes, his scar, his brown shaggy hair and his eyes. His eyes that looked exactly the same as Teddy's. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang out in the hallway and shouts of frustration. Lily ran out into the hall followed by younger versions of my mum and uncle ron.

Lily POV: 

I ran out into the hall and was so utterly shocked by what i saw. It was the rest of my cousins and Scorpius. the voice of uncle ron came from behind me "now these lot have got to be bloody death eaters, i mean that ones a malfoy!" I turned slowly to him with a massive scowl on my face, he knew instantly he shouldn't have said that. "maybe i'll just go back in the other room..." I turned back to the rest of them and gestured for them to follow me through to the kitchen. As we walked into the kitchen I realised Dumbledore was sat at the table. 

"I see more of you have arrived?" he said rising from his chair

"yes, i'm so sorry about all this proffessor, and can i ask what year it is?" Albus said 

"it's the middle of winter, 1995, just a few days before heading back to hogwarts, and it's perfectly alright my boy but maybe you should all introduce yourselves, and don't worry about the future there are ways around it, before you leave you can wipe our memories so please go ahead tell us who you all are" 

"alright i suppose I should go first as i'm the oldest" said teddy hestitantly, this is the first time i'd looked at him since we came into the kitchen, since he'd seen his parents for the first time. His face was pale and he was struggling to keep eye contact with the rest of the room the only one he would look at was victoire. "my name is edward theodore lupin" Remus looked up from the floor suprised.

"what?" he said, eyebrows raised

"yeah, i'm your son, i'm 22, a cursebreaker for gringotts, i was a hufflepuff when i attended hogwarts, i was also head boy and i'm marrying victoire next winter." everyone was very happy about everything teddy just said but Remus looked concerened

"two questions" he said " one, who's your mum?" teddy grinned 

"I think it's easier if I show you really..." he changed his hair form the deep blue it was to a shade of pink. Everyone gasped and tonks jumped up and down squealing

"YOU'RE MINE!! I told you Remus! I told you that it wasn't an issue. We have a child! oh my gosh you're mine!" she ran over to Teddy and hugged him tight. He was shocked but smiled and slowly hugged her back. They let go of eachother and everyone was beaming, even Remus smiled a little bit. 

"alright question two, are-, are you a-, a-"

"no i'm not a werewolf, i'm only a metamorphmagus like tonks- er i mean mum..." he stuttered. 

Remus looked confused but he cleared his throat and carried on "uh right, who's next?"