Unraveling history

Narrator POV:

"Alright I gues i'll go next, but i think we can get this done a lot quicker if you save any questions for that specific person until the end of their introduction, in case you haven't noticed there are rather a lot of us" Victoires voice piped up taking charge, everyone nodded agreeing with her "my name is Victoire Weasley, I am 21 years old, in hogwarts I was in Gryffindor and a prefect, I work as an executive assisstant at the ministry mainly working for my uncle harry. As Teddy said we are getting married next winter and my parents are Bill weasley and Fleur Weasley." she finished. 

"wait i have a child? and she's getting married? and who is fleur?" Bill was utterly confused

"well actually dad, you have three including me, yes i'm getting married and you're supposed to walk me down the aisle and fleur, my mother?? you can't tell me you don't know her yet..." she seemed suprised.

"Hang on Fleur Delacour? Fleur who was at hogwarts last year with beaubaxtons for the triwizard tournament? NO WAY did bill land her!" ron said suprised 

"oh do shut up ronald! i personally think it's lovely, you're just jealous cos she wouldn't go out with you..." hermionie snapped she gestured to fleur to carry on

"yes fleur delacour that's her maiden name, gran and aunt ginny didn't like her at first apparently but then fleur taught me, aunt ginny, gran and aunt hermionie french so we could speak in french without anyone else understanding, i regularly start shouting at teddy in french and he looks at me blankly without any idea what i'm saying!" everyone chuckled and Dominique stepped forward

"right, my turn! My name is dominique but please call me dom, i'm the only one out of my cousins to attend beauxbatons i'm in my last year and am head girl. I play quidditcch when i come home for the holidays. i'm supposed to be the maid of honour at my sister victoires wedding but that means i have to wear a dress, i'm still trying to convince her to let me wear something different, i simply hate dresses and skirts. you already know who my parents are and i also try to help my aunt ginny with her journalism at the holidays when i come home from france" she said matter of factly, no one argued with her or questioned her. It was clear she said all she had to say.

"My name is Louis Weasley, i'm in my third year at hogwarts and i'm in Gryffindor like my older sister victoire was and i'm in my third year year but i am trying out for the quidditch team this year but after the christmas holidays. My cousin hugo is teaching me chess so i can finally beat uncle ron and that's about it about me" Louis said taking advantage of the silence.

"so i have three children with a woman i haven't even met yet?" Bill checked

"Yep pretty much!" Louis replied

"Okay, you lot had your turn it's our turn now!" Roxanne stepped forward with Freddie

"My name is Fred Arthur Weasley"

"And i'm Roxanne Katie Weasley, but call me Roxy"

"We're the beaters for the Grffindor quidditch team"

"We're seventh year as well, couldn't be bothered with being prefects"

"Oh and we are the best pranksters around, along with James of course" They finished and everyone chuckled

"well we know they're one of the twins!" Ginny said laughing

"Oh yeah we forgot to say didn't we" Roxanne said, eyes widening

"Our parents are George Weasley and Angelina Johnson" Freddie explained. Everyone was utterly shocked. It was common knowledge that Fred and Angelina had an unofficial relationship in 1995 after them accompanying each other to the yule ball.