Who are you?

Young Harry POV:

I was sat at the long wooden table in the kitchen of grimauld place. Everyone was laughing and joking around. Ginny and Hermionie were watching tonks change her hair and face, Remus and Sirius were talking intently with their noses buried in the papers. Fred, George joking around with spells, with Ron. Everyone else was talking and laughing, but everyone fell silent when there was a loud bang out in the hallway. 

"FOR MERLIN'S SAKE LILY"

"Where are we James?"

"Oh god, what have I done? Al, James... Mum and Dad are going to kill me!"

"Just everybody relax, James don't shout at Lily, and Lily calm down, they won't kill you, you'l probably just be grounded for ... life?" one voice said and the others hushed. "This looks like Grimauld place, but, it looks like it before dad renovated it, doesn't it James?"

"I mean yeah the layout is the same. The narrow hallway, the cupboard by the stairs is there, if this is Grimauld place then this door should be the kitchen..." said the voice, james apparently. I was ultimatley confused at what i was hearing. James, Lily? That can't be a coincidence... James' voice got closer to the kitchen door "look let's have a look around, i doubt anyone else is here" 

The kitchen door opened and the rather tall boy froze. All eyes in the room were on him. He had scruffy brown hair and wore a t-shirt, hoodie and jeans, similar to what I was wearing right now.

It was Remus who moved first. Raising his wand he pointed it at the boy. 

"who are you? how did you get in here?" he questioned starting forward, sirius following behind him. 

"err, i- i don't-" he stuttered the boy was clearly terrified

"James, what is it, who's there?" came a girls voice from by the door. Two more heads poked round the corner. one was a younger girl, she had light brown hair with auburn highlights and brown eyes. the other was a boy of a similar age to James. He had black hair and green eyes with glasses on. "oh, erm okay. wow this was definitely unexpected..." 

I stepped forward and decided they might feel less intimidated by someone of a similar age and asked them again what Remus had "who are you?"

~~~~~

hope you guys liked this chapter, there are more coming...

~~~~~