The Second Sorting

This was it. The carriage ride up to the castle. The agonising wait outside the doors of the great hall. It was all for this. We walked into the great hall, and all eyes were on us. We walked up to the platform where the teachers sat. There was a small stool with the unmistakable sorting hat rested on it. Proffessor McGonagoll stood there with a peice of parchment.

"When I call your names, you will come and sit on the stool. You will then be placed into your houses, and will proceed to go and join them." She said matter-of-factly.

First up was Roxy

"GRYFFINDOR" The sorting hat shouted. Roxy beamed and went to sit at the Gryffindor table, as they all cheered, George cheering the loudest.

Next up was Freddie (Or Frank)

"GRYFFINDOR" The reaction was mostly the same as Roxy's, George standing up cheering for him, Roxy too. The reactions were the same for every Gryffindor that got chosen, and the support for them was just as great for those chosen for Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, not so much for Slytherin.

Next up: Rose

"GRYFFINDOR" 

Next up: Hugo

"GRYFFINDOR"

Next up: Molly

"GRYFFINDOR"

Next up: Lucy

"RAVENCLAW"

Next up: Scorpius

"SLYTHERIN" All the Slytherins cheered and the other tables just clapped, Gryffindor the most half-heartedly of all.

Next up: Dominique

"GRYFFIINDOR"

Next up: Louis

"GRYFFINDOR"

Next up: James

"GRYFFINDOR"

Next up: Albus (Edward)

"GRYFFINDOR" He froze momentarily and then the cheers erupted.

Last up: Me, Lily.

"SLYTHERIN" My eyes widened as all the Slytherins cheered. I looked over to the Gryffindor table and everyone was completley shocked. I walked over to Slytherin with weak knees. I sat down next to Scorpius and he just hugged me. Not out of excitment but to console me. I couldn't eat anything the entire feast, and at the end I looked away from the other as we went in opposite directions, my brothers going up to the Gryffindor tower, that I had once called my own, and me heading down to the dingy dungeons, towards Slytherins common room. 

~~~~~~~~~

hope ya'll liked the little twists (that's if you didn't see it coming) 

thanks for reading, please vote and comment

~~~~~~~~