Sleepover

Y/N pov

Me, killua, kurapika, gon and leorio decided to go on a trip, and we were going to stay in the same house.

"OMG GUYS THIS HOUSE IS SO BIG" gon said while running to his room and started to jump in his bed.

"Let's all play a game" I said.

"What game" killua asked.

"What about truth or dare?" All of us nodded as we walked to the living room to start playing.

"Okay who wants to be the first?" I asked.

"ME ME ME" gon said while putting his hand in the air.

"Okay gon your the first"

Killua's pov

"Okay killua, truth or dare?" I heard gon ask.

"Why did I have to be the first one" I though to myself.

"Truth"

"Do you have a crush in someone?" Gon asked me and I felt my cheeks going red.

"Ofc he has, he has a crush on y/n and y/n has a crush on him" leorio said trying to tease us. I looked at y/n and she was blushing a little and looking away with embarrassment.

"Leorio stop teasing them" kurapika said while hitting him on the head.

"Fine fine but it's true" leorio said.

"Can you shut up for once old man jesus" I said.

"I'M STILL A TEENAGER LIKE YOU" leorio said looking away.

"Okay let's just go to the next question, killua ask someone truth or dare" y/n said while looking at me.

"Okay leorio truth or dare?"

"Dare ofc I'm not a child who is afraid of a dare" leorio said looking up with a lot of confidence.

"Okay I dare you to go outside and to start dancing in the middle of the road without your shirt"

Leorio went outside and while he was dancing kurapika started filming him. Well leorio didn't find this funny but we all were laughing as if there were no tomorrow.

*Time skip*

Y/N pov

It was very late and we all decided to go to our rooms.

"I want this room" leorio said while putting his things in the room he chose.

"I want this one" kurapika said while doing the same as leorio. Gon had already chose his room before so he was there already. And now it left me and killua and just 1 more room.

"Killua you can have the last room, I'm gonna sleep on the sofa"

"What ofc not, you're gonna sleep in the room and end of the discussion, I'm gonna sleep on the sofa" he said putting me in the bed and covering me with the blankets.

"Killua you can sleep with me, I can't let you sleep on the sofa you will not sleep well if you sleep there" I said while grabbing his wrist.

"Oi I'm a boy, you can't just sleep with a boy like if it was the most normal thing"

"Killua you won't do anything weird right? Then I think it's okay for you to sleep in the same bed as me"

Killua's pov

"What should I say to her? Should I sleep in the same bed as her? I mean I never slept with a girl before and we are talking about sleeping in the same bed as y/n the girl I like since idk 5 months? But I guess she won't let me sleep on the sofa so yeah" I thought to myself.

"Okay fine" I said while laying on the bed and covering myself with the blankets.

Y/N pov

When I was almost sleeping I felt something, it was killua. He was hugging me on my back and his hands were on my waist, he then put his head on my back. My heart was beating so fast and my cheeks were so red. I then turned around to face him and he was already sleeping. His face was so angelic.

"Literally the cutest person" I thought to myself while I put a hand on his face. I then put my head on his chest and hugged him too. After some minutes I fell asleep.

✿✿✿

A/N

So here is the second chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you in the next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan