Valentine's day

Y/N pov

"Y/n do you have a valentine?" I heard one of my friends ask.

"Nah, it's not that I like someone anyway" I said. I then saw killua with a lot of fangirls around him.

"Wait y/n do you like killua?" Other friend asked.

"What? No, ofc not" I said looking away.

"I think you like"

"No, I don't. How could I like him? He has so many fangirls, he doesn't even know I exist.." I said looking a little sad.

"Y/n.. don't look behind.."

"Why?" I said as I looked back. I then saw killua.

"We are gonna left you both alone" my friends said as they laughed and ran.

"No, don't leave me alone with him.." I said looking at them while they were still running.

"That's not what I meant.." I said looking at killua and blushing a little.

"It's okay. I came here to-" he was interruped by his fangirls.

"Killua killua, take this. I made this for you" one of his fangirls said.

"Would you be my valentine?" Another girl said.

"Girls, I already have an valentine.." he said.

"He already has an valentine.." I thought to myself. I then started walking home, since school was over. I then felt an hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw killua.

"Killua? What are you doing here?" I asked but he didn't respond, instead of that he went closer to me. He then held my cheek with his hand and we were making eye contact while our lips were almost touching.

"Killua what are you-" I got cut off by him kissing my lips.

"I like you y/n" he said as he broke the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Am I dreaming?" I said not believing what just happened.

"Whatever, see you tomorrow" he said sounding disappointed because of my answer as he started to walk away.

"Wait.." I said as I grabbed his arm.

"I like you too.." I said looking at the floor with embarrassment.

"What? Really? He asked.

"Yeah" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Would you be mine then?" He asked.

"Yes, I would love that" I said as we kissed again.

"Oh and take this. I tried to give you this all day but my fangirls didn't leave me alone a second"

"Aw thank you, I love flowers and they smell so good" I said while smelling the flowers.

He then took one flower and put it in my hair. I then started to blush.

"Aw you look so cute with the flower in your hair"

"Baka" I said looking away with embarrassment. He then grabbed my chin, making me look at him and gave me a gentle kiss in my lips.

"His lips are so soft" I mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"U-um nothing" I started to blush, knowing that he heard what I said.

"I thought you said my lips were soft" he said touching my lips with his finger.

"I think you're just hearing things.." I said blushing.

"Aw you're so cute when you're blushing"

"S-Shut up.. I'm not" I said covering my face.

"Yes you are, but we can discuss that later. Now let's go" he said.

"Where?"

"To the beach, I was thinking of going there for us to watch the sunset"

"Are you asking me out on a date or something?" I said.

"Maybe.."

"Let's go then" I said as he took my hand and we started walking.

Then we spent the rest of the day on the beach watching the sunset.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, happy valentine's day everyone. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan