Not alone

Y/N pov

It was a Friday night, killua and I were watching some tv in the living room, until my cell phone rang.

I answered and it was my aunt asking me if I wanted to go to dinner at her house, since I haven't seen my aunt, uncle and cousins ​​in a long time.

"Killua, I won't have dinner here today"

"What? Whyy?" He said looking a little sad.

"My aunt asked me if I wanted to go to her house for dinner and I accepted it because I haven't seen her and the rest of the family in a long time"

"Will you leave me alone here?" He said.

"Killua don't be sad, I won't take too long, I will only take 1 or 2 hours. When I finish eating, I will be back. I promise" I said as I hugged him.

"Fine, but please have your phone close to you and if I send to you a message, please answer, for me to know that you are okay"

"Okay but you don't have to worry, nothing bad will happen"

"It's just in case something happens. I don't want anything bad to happen to you" he said as he hugged me tightly.

I then went to my room, showered, got dressed, put on some makeup and after a while I was ready to go.

"Killua I'm going to leave now"

"Are you sure, you're okay going alone? It's raining a lot outside"

"Yes, I will be okay. I will send you a message when I get to my aunt's house" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Fine, I will be waiting here for you" he said while holding my cheeks and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I then opened the door and left the house. It was really raining a lot so I opened my umbrella and thankfully my aunt's house was close to my house, it was 4km away so I could walk to her house.

When I arrived at her house, I sent a message to killua to not worry him.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
I arrived at my aunt's house.
I will try to not take too long.
Love you ♡

My baka ⚡
Okay, I will be waiting for you.
Love you too kitten.

*end of conversation*

Killua's pov

As time went by, I realized that y/n had been at her aunt's house for a long time and I started to get worried

"It already passed 4 hours since she left.." I thought to myself as I looked at the clock.

"I will send a message to her to make sure everything is okay"

Killua ⚡
Y/n is everything okay?
Where are you?
I'm starting to get worry.

*end of conversation*

"Why isn't she answering me back? What if something happened?" I thought to myself while trying to stay calm.

"Probably she is just talking with her family, I hope.." I said as I started watching tv again. Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was y/n.

"Killua?" I heard her say it while sniffling and crying.

"Y/n is everything okay? Where are you?" I said getting worried.

"I-Idk where I am, I left my aunt's house an hour ago b-but because of the rain and wind I got lost. Can you come pick me up, I'm scared.." she said while crying.

"Y/n turn on your location, I'm coming, don't worry" I said as I grabbed my jacket and started to run outside.

"O-Okay.." she said while sniffling.

I ran to her location and finally found her sitting on the floor, holding her umbrella and hugging her knees.

Y/N pov

"Baka you should at least have brought a jacket, you're going to catch a cold" killua said while putting his jacket around my shoulders.

"KILLUAA" I said as I stood up and put my arms around his neck and started to cry on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I worried you, I couldn't even write on my phone because of the rain and I was alone-" I got cut off by him kissing my lips while holding my cheeks with both hands.

"Hey, you're not alone okay? You have me and you will always have me by your side" he said while wiping my tears.

I then looked into his blue eyes and hugged him again.

"I'm so thankful to have you"

"B-Baka don't say that.." he said while looking away blushing.

"Aw you're so cute, when you're blushing"

"I'm not blushing.. now let's go. You will catch a cold if we stay here much longer" he said as he put his arm around my shoulders and hugged me closer to him. We then started walking back home.

"You're the best, you know that right?" I said.

"Well if you say so, it must be true" he said as he kissed my forehead and smiled.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. I also wanted to thank y'all for the 1k views, LIKE OMG 1K VIEWS? ALREADY? JSSJSJJSJS TYSM GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I'm so happy right now, thank you y'all. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan