Nightmare

Y/N pov

"Killua where are you?" I said as I started to run looking for him.

"Killua is that you?" I said while I heard something.

Suddenly I heard a shot, which was directed at me, but Killua stood in front of me, and he was shot.

"KILLUAA" I said as I approached him and saw all that bleeding. I then started to panic.

"Y/n.." killua said as he tried to stop the bleeding from his stomach.

"Y/n.. I'm glad you're okay.." he said while falling to the ground. I then put his head on my lap.  

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I said as tears started to appear on my face.

"I don't want you to die, and I'd rather be the one to die than you"

"Killua don't leave me, I can't live without you" I said with tears on my face.

"You know I love you right?" He said while smiling.

"Please don't go.." I said as I hugged him tightly.

"Sorry.." he said as his eyes closed and he stopped breathing.

"NOOO" I screamed as I hugged him tightly and more tears started streaming down my face.

"Y/N, Y/N WAKE UP" I heard someone say shaking my arm. I then opened my eyes and saw that it was killua.

"Y/n what happened? You started screaming and crying, I was worried" he said.

"KILLUA" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I'm so happy you're alive"

"Why wouldn't I be alive?"

"Did you have a bad dream?" He said as I nod.

"Whatever it was, I'm here" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Please never leave me alone.."

"I won't, I promise"

"In my dream you died.. please don't die"

"I'm not gonna die. It was just a dream, don't cry" he said as he wiped my tears away.

We then lay down again, he approached me and put his arms around my waist.

"But how exacly did I die?" Killua asked.

"I was going to get shot, but you stood in front of me and it was you who got shoted. Thank god it was just a dream, because I don't know what I would do without you"

"You know that I would do exactly the same thing I did in your dream, right? I won't allow anyone to hurt you, even if it costs my life" he said as he held my cheeks with both hands and kissed my lips softly.

"Killua" I said as I pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Yes?"

"What would you do if I died?"

"I would die too" he said as he put his head on my chest with his arms still around my waist.

"Why would you die too?"

"Because you're everything to me and I can't live without you duh"

"You're so silly" I said as I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said while looking at me.

"Yeah, in my dream you said that too"

"What really?"

"Yeah"

"Well I'm glad to know that even in your dreams, I tell you the same things that I say in real life" he said as he started to close his eyes.

"I love you too" I said as I smiled at him and continued to brush my fingers through his hair.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan