When he gets sick

Y/N pov

I was at a pharmacy buying some medicines for killua since he was sick.

"Why he didn't listen me, I said that he couldn't be near me because I had a fever and now he has my fever and some headaches too. He kept saying that he wanted my fever because he didn't want to see me sick.. that silly" I thought to myself while walking to his house.

"I'm back" I said as I entered the house.

"Killua, are you there?" I said as I went up the stairs and went into his room.

"Oh finally your back" he said while I sat next to him.

"Don't leave me for so long again" he said as he laid his head on my lap.

"Killua I told you I was going to buy you some medicines" I said while playing with his fluffy hair.

"You are my medicine, so don't leave again" he said while taking my hand and started to give me a bunch of kisses in it.

"Y/n can we cuddle?" He said while looking into my eyes.

"Killua you need to take the medicine"

"Pls, I just want to cuddle with you"

"Fine but first your going to take the medicine, then we can cuddle"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise"

"I will get the medicines, I will be right back"

Then I went down the stairs to get the medicine and a glass of water.

"Here" I said as I gave him the medicine and the glass of water.

"Now give me what you promised"

"Are you sure? I haven't showered yet"

"I don't care if you showered or not, you promise you would cuddle with me, then you will cuddle with me" he said while opening his arms.

"Fine but let me go-" he then pulled my hand and I fell on the bed with him.

"You were taking too long to come" he said as he put his head on my chest and hugged me.

"You're so clingy did you know?" I said while playing with his hair.

"I just want to cuddle with you and it's your fault for being literally the cutest in the first place" 

"B-Baka I'm not" I said while blushing.

"Yes you are. I want to hug you forever y/n" he said starting to close his eyes.

After some time he fell asleep, I then gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep well, I love you" I whispered as I  smiled at his sleeping face.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's the chapter seven, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan