Dancing in the rain

Y/N pov

"Killua, let's dance in the rain" I said as I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him out of the house with me.

"B-Baka we will catch a cold if we go outside"

"Come on, it will be fun" I said as I pulled him out of the house.

I then started to spin there with my arms open while laughing but he then grabbed my wrist to stop me from spinning, put one of his hands on my waist and held one of my hands, interlacing our fingers.

"W-What are you doing?"

Weren't you the one who wanted to dance in the rain?" He said while smiling at me.

I then put my other hand on his shoulder and we started to dance. As we were dancing I slipped in a puddle of water making me almost fall but killua held me, bringing me even closer to him.

Both of his hands were now on my waist, and our faces were really close, which made me a blushing mess. I covered my face with my hands so he wouldn't see my blush.

"Hey look at me" he said as he touched my hands. I took my hands off my face and looked at him.

"You're so cute when you're blushing"

"Don't say that.." I said looking away with embarrassment.

"But it's true" he said while putting some of my hair behind my ear and holding my cheek with one hand.

He then leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. I put my arms around his neck as I kissed back. His hands were now on my thighs which means that he wanted to pick me up so I jumped and put my legs around his waist.

We pulled away from the kiss and he put me down again. He took my hands and we started to spin while giggling.

As we spun around, I felt a little dizzy and fell on the ground with killua on the top of me.

"You're so warm.." killua said as he hugged me while his head was on my chest.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" He asked as I nod.

"See? I told you it would be funny if we came to dance in the rain" I said while playing with his hair.

"It was funny because you were with me.." he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"N-Nothing. Why did you want to dance in the rain anyway?"

"I always wanted, to be honest. I think the feeling of rain hitting our faces as we dance with the person we love, hits differently" I said while looking at the rain.

"You're right.. it really hits differently" he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

We then got up and just hugged each other for a while.

"We should go now, it's starting to get colder" I said as I looked at him.

"Fine but we have to do this again sometime" he said as I nod.

He then picked me up bride style and we both went home again.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan