Protective boyfriend

Y/N pov

It was an saturday night and I was sleeping at killua's house but it was already 2am and I still couldn't sleep.

"Killua are you sleeping already?" I asked, but I didn't get any answer meaning he was already asleep.

"I think I'm going for a walk.." I thought to myself as I got out of the bed and went outside.

As time went by, I looked at my clock and it was already 2:30am so I decided to go back to killua's house.

As I was returning to his house, I saw a man who started to follow me. 

"Why is he following me?" I thought to myself as I started running and getting scared. I then felt a tug on my wrist.

"Hey, what is a girl like you doing alone in the street at this time?" The man said.

"I-I came for a walk, but I'm coming home now.." I said trying to get out of his grip.

"I could go with you"

"Oh no, I can go by my own.." I said but then he pinned me against the wall. I then started screaming for help in the hope that someone would hear me and come to help me.

"Keep your mouth shut" he said while hitting me in the face to keep me quiet.

He started to get closer to my face, but then someone hit him in the face causing him to fall to the floor. I then saw it was killua and I hugged him while I started to cry.

"Y/n are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I'm okay.." I said as he saw the red mark I had on my face from when the man slapped me.

The man then stood up and tried to pull on my wrist again, but killua slapped his hand.

"Don't you dare touch y/n" killua said.

"Boy, go home, you don't know who you're messing with and you have nothing to do with it. Also, if you leave me with her alone, I will let you go" the man said.

"I have nothing to do with it? I don't know who I'm messing with? I think it's you who don't know who you're messing with" killua said.

"Okay, you have 2 minutes to get out of my way or I will hurt you too" the man said.

"Oh no problem, it will take me just 1 second"

"Good th-" before he could finish the sentence, killua took his heart.

"See? I only took 1 second" he said.

I then ran to him again and hugged him tightly.

"It's everything okay now y/n" he said as he brushed his fingers thought my hair. 

"Let's go home now, it's too late" he said as he hugged me by the shoulder, putting my head on his shoulder and we started walking to his house.

"Thank you, I can't imagine what would have happened if you hadn't shown up.. but how did you find me?"

"I woke up and saw that you weren't there, I looked for you all over the house but I didn't find you, so I came outside and then I heard you scream. But what were you doing out here so late anyway?"

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a walk"

"Y/n you know it's dangerous to go outside alone at this hours. What if I didn't show up?

"I know.. I'm sorry" I said.

"Don't worry, I will be always here to save you when you're in trouble. And next time wake me up and I will take a walk with you"

"Thank you, I'm so grateful to have you by my side" I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

After a few minutes we arrived at his house and went straight to bed, since I was very tired because of all that had happened.

We lay down, facing each other while he had his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Does that hurt?" He said pointing to the red mark I still had on my face.

"Just a little, but not much.." I said as he kissed me on the cheek where the red mark was.

"Here, now you won't feel any pain" he said as he started started giving me a bunch of kisses on my cheek. 

"S-Stop, it tickles" I said giggling. I then put my head on his chest, hugging him.

"I love you"

"I love you too" he said while giving me a kiss on my head.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan