Ignoring him for 24h

Y/N pov

"Y/n did you see the new trend on tik tok?" My friend maddie asked.

"What trend?" I said.

"We have to ignore our boyfriend for a whole day to see his reaction"

"I don't think it will be a good idea, remember when I did the break up prank, I did that trend and ended up with killua getting upset with me"

"Come on, I will do it with my boyfriend too"

"Fine but if he gets mad at me, I will blame you"

"Haha fine" she said while giggling.

We then left school, I said goodbye to her and now I was going home.

"How am I going to ignore him for a day?" I thought to myself as I continued walking home.

When I got home, I went to my room and lay on the bed tiredly. I then saw some messages from killua.

My baka ⚡
Did you get home safe?
Sorry for not walking you home, I had to help gon cleaning his room.
How did your day went? ♡

*end of conversation*

"He is so cute" I said almost responding to his message but then I remembered that I had to ignore him for 24h.

"This is gonna be too difficult.." I said as I sighed.

"Y/n dinner is ready" I heard my mom calling me.

"I'm going" I said as I got up from bed and went to the kitchen.

After I eat dinner, I went straight to bed to sleep.

"I just have to ignore him tomorrow" I thought to myself as I tried to sleep.

*Time skip*

"This clock will one day be thrown out the window" I said as I woke up with it and turned it off.

I picked my phone and I saw the bunch of messages from killua.

My baka ⚡
Did you eat today?
I hope your day went well <3
Are you busy?
How come, you're not responding any of my messages.
Are you upset?
Are you asleep?
Goodnight, sweet dreams I will talk to you tomorrow at school, I love you ♡

*end of conversation*

I read the messages feeling bad, I really wanted to respond him. He then texted me again.

My baka ⚡
Good morning!! <3
Did you sleep well?
You didn't respond yesterday, I got worried.
I will see you at school, ok? ♡

*end of conversation*

I then put my phone down, got up from the bed and put on my uniform to go to school. After I got ready, I started walking to school.

When I got to school, I went to my class and my teacher was already teaching. I was a bit late.

"Sorry for being late" I said as I knocked on my class door.

"It's okay" my teacher said as I walked over to my table. 

When class ended I was walking out of classroom when killua aproached me.

"How was class?" He said smiling but I ignored him.

"Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked but I still didn't respond.

"I'm sorry" he said as the school bell rang. I then walked past him to go to my next class. He started going to his class too after that.

Killua's pov

"Gon I think y/n hates me" I said as I approached gon that was already in the classroom waiting for the teacher.

"Killua stop overthinking" he said.

"I don't think you understand, she never did this gon! Do you think.. she is tired of me?"

"She is not tired of you killua, maybe she is just exhausted because of school" gon said.

"You think so?" I asked as he nod.

Y/N pov

After a while the school bell rang again, meaning that classes were over.

"Finally" I thought to myself as I started walking out of the classroom.

When I was coming home, I saw killua waiting for me at my door.

"Hi" he said.

"I bought you some snacks because I was worried about you. Sorry if I did something wrong" he said. I then hugged him tightly.

"Sorry for ignoring you all day, it was a prank" I said. I couldn't take it anymore, I felt bad all day.

"So you're not upset with me" he asked as I shook my head. He then sighed in relief.

"It's okay, I just got worried thinking you were upset with me but I'm happy you're not and that you're talking with me again" he said while smiling.

He then hold one of my cheeks with his hand and kissed the other cheek. I hugged him again and he hugged back.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. NOW HOW I ALREADY HAVE 10K VIEWS? THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE JSJSJSJS, I'M SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU. I never imagined I would have 10k views on this, thank you so so much.

~ bee-chan