Pay attention to me

Y/N pov

I was laying on my boyfriend's bed, just on my phone since he was playing with gon and wasn't paying any attention to me.

"Haha gon your so bad at this game" he laughed out loud, making me a lil sad because he was basically ignoring my existence.

I got up from the bed and sat on his lap to watch him play. Then I looked at him.

"Killuaa" I said trying to get his attention.

"What?" He said still looking at the game.

"Can we go play animal crossing or can we cuddle?"

"Another time kitten, I'm playing with gon right now" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay fine I will leave you alone" I got up from his lap, I took my nintendo switch, and left the room.

"Why did he invited me to come to his house if he is just gonna sit on his chair and play with gon the rest of the day" I thought to myself while I was going outside. I then heard someone call me. When I turned around I saw alluka.

"Hi y/n" she said with a smile.

"Oh hi alluka"

"Why aren't you with oni-chan?"

"He is playing with gon right now, so I came outside"

"Do you want me to go call him?"

"No no, you don't need to do that. When he finishes playing he will come"

"Okay, I'm gonna go back inside but first can you give me a hug?"

"Yes ofc" I said while giving her a hug and smiling"

*Time skip*

After some time killua finally finished playing and came outside.

"Y/n I finished playing, we can go play animal crossing now" he said as he approached me.

"No, go back play with gon instead" I said entering in his house again and going to his room. He followed me.

I sat on his bed and started playing on my nintendo switch again, then he wrap his arms around my waist while he sat behind me. I was trying to get out of his hug but he was hugging me tightly.

"Y/n.." he called me but I didn't say anything.

"Y/n stop playing and pay attention to me" he said but I continued playing.

He then took my nintendo switch, making me stop playing, I tried to take it back, but as he had his arms around me I couldn't.

"Y/n look I'm sorry, pls don't be mad at me" he said while putting his head on the corner of my neck. I didn't say anything, I was mad that he played with gon all this time and not with me.

He then started kissing my neck softly to get my attention, which made me blush.

"K-Killua stop it.."

"Y/n pls forgive me, I promise I will spend all day with you tomorrow and I won't play on my pc"

"You promise?" I mumbled.

"Yes, I promise" he said hugging me tight.

Then I turned around and hugged him, he then hugged back and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't ignore me ever again" he said whispering on my ear.

"What if I ignore you again?"

"Then I will do what I did to get your attention, kiss your neck again"

"Well then I think I'm gonna ignore you more times"

"You're such a needy kitten aren't you?" He said as he started giving me a bunch of kisses on my neck, making me blush a 10 different tones of red.

He then looked at me and saw I was blushing and started laughing.

"B-Baka why are you laughing? It's not funny.." I said looking away.

"Yes it is, you're so cute" he said while giving me a kiss on my lips, which I kissed back.

"Killua I have to go back home, it's getting late" I said as I broke the kiss.

"Noo, say to your parents that your gonna sleep here. Pls, I don't want you to leave"

"Fine, I'm gonna sleep here"

"Yay, love you kitten"

"I know you do baka. Now can we play animal crossing or your gonna play with gon again?"

"Yes we can" he said as he put his head on my shoulder.

We then played animal crossing until it was time for us to go sleep.

✿✿✿

A/N

Okay but I'm really enjoying writing this chapters, I hope you guys are enjoying too. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan