Drunk

Y/N pov

"Y/n you already drank a lot, you won't drink more" killua said as he grabbed me by the arm pulling me out of the restaurant with him.

"Noo, I don't want to go" I said trying to enter in the restaurante again.

"Y/n you're drunk, I will not let you go back inside"

"I'm not drunk and you're not my mom" I said.

"I'm not your mom but I'm your boyfriend"

"Wait I have a boyfriend? Really?" I said.

"Yeah it's me, you don't remember?"

"I don't even know who you are, so yeah bye" I said trying to enter the restaurante again.

"Nope, I won't leave you alone" he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Why?"

"Well, many reasons. You're drunk, you can be kidnapped or raped for example. And another reason, I'm your boyfriend so I have the responsability to protect you and take care of you"

"I don't believe you. If you're my boyfriend prove it. I don't believe that a boy like you would date someone like me so-" before I could finish the sentence he held my cheeks with his hands and gave me a kiss on my lips.

"Is this enough to prove you?"

"Yes.." I said still not beliving in what just happened.

"Now let's go to my house, your parents would kill you if they saw you drunk, so it's better if you sleep at my house"

"Yeah I guess you're right.." I said as we started walking.

"I didn't expect you to do that" I said.

"Do what?"

"I didn't expect you to kiss me"

"Why? You're my girlfriend after all" killua said while looking at me.

"But I'm literally drunk and I wanted you to leave me before and you're still taking care of me. Why?"

"Isn't the answer obvious? It's because I love you y/n and I always will, even if you got drunk everyday" he said as he kissed my lips. I kissed back.

I then broke the kiss and I was just staring at his blue eyes when he hugged him.

"I-I love you too" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Now let's go, I'm starting to get tired" I said as he smiled.

When we arrived at his house we both lay on his bed.

"Killua I'm with an headache, I think I'm going home" I said as I stood up to leave his room and leave his house.

"Y/n I don't think that's a good idea" he said while he grabbed my wrist.

"Killua my parents are problaby worried about me and I'm not even drunk anymore" I said. He then approached me.

"You're not going anywhere. Now be a good girl and listen to me" he whispered on my ear. I felt his hot breath against my ear and it made me blush like a tomato.

He then pulled on my wrist and made me fall on the bed with him. I then put my head on his chest, I could feel his heart beating fast.

"Thank you for taking care of me today and pls never let me get drunk again" I said as I started to close my eyes.

"No problem, I will be always here to take care of you" he said while playing with my hair.

"Are you already sleeping?" He said while looking at me.

"I wanted to talk to you more time but it's okay. Sleep well kitten" he said while smiling and giving me a kiss on my head.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan