Shopping

Y/N pov

It was a sunday morning, me and killua were sleeping peacefully until we heard the alarm clock.

"Ugh stupid clock" I said while turning it off.

I sat on the bed and when I was getting up, killua wrapped his arms around my waist. I then looked at him and saw him looking into my eyes.

"Good morning killua" I said while brushing my fingers through his hair.

"Good morning kitten" he said while smiling.

"Let's have breakfast, I'm hungry" I said while trying to get up, but as his arms were around my waist, I really couldn't do it.

"Killua we have to go eat" 

"Noo, I want to cuddle with you"

"But kil-" I got cut off by him pulling me onto the bed with his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Killua we have to go eat, didn't you say you wanted to go buy choco robots today?"

"Yeah but I want to stay here with you"

"Killua come on, I want to go eat"

"Okay fine I'm going with one condition" he said.

"What condition"

"If you kiss me on the lips" he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"What? No, I'm not going to do that" I said as I looked away with embarrassment.

"Okay then I'm not going to eat" he said as he sat down and I sighed. I then held his cheeks with both my hands and kissed his lips. He kissed back while smiling.

"Now you have to go eat" I said as I pulled away from the kiss. We then got up and he hold my hand and we started walking down the stairs. 

We then sat down at the table and we started to eat.

"Killua when we go to the mall can we buy boba too?"

"Yes, ofc" he said as I kissed his cheek.

When we finished eating, we went to the mall.

"Killua you can go buy your choco robots, I'm will be here to see if I like any of this clothes" I said.

"Okay, I'm not gonna take too long" he said as he started walking towards the store to buy his choco robots.

I was looking at some clothes, when killua came back again.

"I'm back, did you find something you wanted?" He said as I shook my head.

"Wait y/n come here" he said as I approached him.

"Don't you think this dress would look very cute on you?" He said while showing me a maid dress.

"I don't think so"

"Could you put it on? Please?"

"Fine, just because you're the one asking" I said as I grabbed the dress and went to the changing room.

I put on the dress and looked at myself with the maid dress.

"Y/n have you dressed yet? I want to see you" he said as I opened the curtain.

"How do I look?"

"You look so cute" he said as I blushed.

"Don't say that, you're embarrassing me" I said covering my face with both hands, so he wouldn't see my blush.

He then went into the changing room as well and closed the curtain.

"What are you-" I got cut off by him kissing my lips. I kissed back as I put my arms around his neck.

"Killua we should go, there are people waiting to use this changing room" I said as I pulled away from the kiss and started walking to open the curtain but then he grabbed my arm.

"Can't we just stay here for a little while? I want to kiss you more" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"But-" before I could finish the sentence he started kissing my neck.

"K-Killua there are people waiting" I said but he continued to kiss my neck.

"You smell so good" he whispered making me blush.

"Kil-" he put his hand on my mouth and then he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"You're being a bad kitten right now, you know that right? You're not letting me kiss you"

"It's just because people are waiting"

"If I stop kissing you now, would you let me kiss you when we get home?"

"Yes, when we get home you can give me all the kisses you want"

"Fine" he said while kissing my cheek.

He then left the changing room, I changed back to my clothes and I paid for the maid dress.

"Where should we go now? I asked.

"You wanted to go buy boba, didn't you?"

"YESS" I said while smiling. He then hold my hand and we started walking to go buy boba.

After we buy boba, we went back to my house. When we got home we went up the stairs, went into my room and put the bags on the floor.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled it, making me fall on the bed with him. He then started to kiss my lips.

"We just got home and you already want to kiss me?"

"Baka, in the changing room you said I could give you all the kisses I wanted when we got home" he said.

"Oh yeah, I said that.. I didn't remember" I said as he kissed my cheek.

We then lay down and I put my head on his chest while hugging him.

"Y/n?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I'm a bad boyfriend?"

"What? Why you are you saying that?" I asked.

"Idk, I think I'm afraid that you think I'm a bad boyfriend"

"Killua you're the best boyfriend, I could have.

"Do you really think that?"

"Yes" I said as I kissed his lips. He kissed back while holding my cheeks with both hands.

"I love you silly" I said as I put my head on his chest again as I hugged him. 

"I love you too kitten"

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan