Walk at night

Y/N pov

It was 1am on a saturday morning and I was still awake listening to music. Suddenly I received a message from killua.

My baka ⚡
Look at your window.

Y/n 🧚‍♀️
What?

My baka ⚡
Just look.

*end of conversation*

When I received his message I was a little confused, but I looked at the window and killua was there. I got up and opened the window for him to enter.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I was bored and didn't want to sleep already so I came here. And I thought we could go for a walk on the beach"

"I would love to but my parents don't even know you're here, and if they know that I went for a walk alone at night, I will be dead"

"But you won't go alone, I will be with you" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Fine, but they better not find out about this" I said as he smiled at me.

He then picked me up bride style and we went out the window. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck.

We then arrived at the beach, he put me down and we started walking near the sea as he took my hand and interlocked our fingers.

"The reflection of the moon on the sea is so beautiful" I said.

"Not as beautiful as you.." he mumbled.

"Shut up, don't say-" I got cut off by him kissing my lips. I kissed back.

We then broke the kiss to breathe and I looked away with embarrassment as I was blushing a lot because of the sudden kiss.

"Aw you're blushing"

"S-Shut up.." I said as he took my hand and kissed it.

"You really know how to get me all embarrased, don't you?"

"Well in my defense, you look very cute when you're blushing so it's your fault"

"Well if it's my fault, sorry for this"

"What do you mean?" He said as I pushed him into the water and started giggling. He then grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the water too.

"Why did you do that, baka"

"You were the one who started" he said as he put his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"You're so childish" I said while giggling.

"Well, maybe I am, but you still love me. Don't you?"

"Ofc I do silly" I said as I put my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He kissed back with his arms still around my waist.

"I'm now thinking what I will do when I get to my house. What if my parents find out about this?" I said as I broke the kiss.

"They won't but if they find out, I will say it's my fault" he said while I kissed his cheek.

"Can I stay with you forever?"

"I would love that" I said as I hugged him.

He then picked me up bride style again and took me home.

When I got home, I went in through the window and saw that my parents were still sleeping.

"See I told you they wouldn't figure out"

"Thank god" I said putting my hand on my chest with relief.

"Thank you for hanging out with me"

"Ofc. I should go sleep now bye" I said as I started walking to go to bed but he took my hand.

"I love you"

"Love you too silly" I said as I smiled at him.

✿✿✿

A/N

Here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan