Period

Y/N pov

It was a saturday night, I was trying to get comfortable to sleep when suddenly my cramps started to get worse and worse. It was that time of the month again and I hated it.

I grabbed my stomach and curled myself tighter under my blankets. I tried to get comfortable but all the positions seemed to be uncomfortable.

"Ughhh" I started groaning in pain.

"Y/n is everything okay in there. Can I enter?" Killua said as he knocked on the door.

"Yeah.." I said as he entered my room.

"What's wrong y/n?" He said as he sat on the bed.

"I think I'm going to die"

"WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"

"My cramps are going to kill me" I said as I grabbed my stomach again.

"Y/n pls tell me what's going on" he said getting worried.

"Killua do you know what period is?" I asked as I got up and sat on the bed.

"It's what you put at the end of a sentence?"

"No, I'm not talking about that type of period. Period is when girls bleed from-" I got cut off by him grabbing my shoulders.

"You're bleeding? Where?" He asked worried as I looked at him with embarrassment.

"Girls bleed from their private part once a month, and our stomach hurts like hell when that happens"

"O-Oh, can I do something to make you feel better? Do you want me to buy you some chocolates?"

"No, you don't have to. This will go away soon"

"But I don't want to see you in pain" he said as he hugged me tightly.

"Wait I will be right back" he said as he got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Wait here, I won't take too long"

"Fine.." I said when he left the room. I lay back on the bed trying to sleep, but as I couldn't do it, I got up again and went to the living room to watch some TV.

*Time skip*

"I'm back" killua said as he entered the house again.

"Where have you been?!"

"I brought you something" he said as he approached me and sat on the couch next to me.

"What did you buy?" I asked while he dropped the bag on the couch and I saw the amount of chocolates and ice cream that he bought.

"Killuaa you're the best boyfriend ever, you didn't have to buy all of this" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I wanted to make you feel better"

"And you did, thank you" I said as I kissed his cheek.

I grabbed the ice cream and started eating it. I then put the ice cream on the table in front of the couch and started looking at killua that was on his phone.

"Y/n?" He asked looking at me but I didn't say anything.

He then put his phone down and opened his arms. I then hugged him and put my head on his chest.

"You want to cuddle don't you?" He said as I nod. He smiled as he brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Thank you killua"

"For what?"

"For making me feel better!" I said as I started to close my eyes.

"I'm glad I did that" He said, smiling. He then grabbed a blanket and covered my body with it.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you" he said while kissing my cheek.

✿✿✿

A/N

IM ALIVE Y'ALL, I'M NOT DEAD JSJSJS. Sorry for taking so long to write this one, but  school is killing me istg-- but anyway here's another chapter, I hope y'all enjoy it. I promise I will try to write chapters faster. See you next chapter!! Bye bye <3

~ bee-chan