-1-

"Are you sure you want to do this Willa??" Alaric keeps asking me this every 2 minutes "I will be fine" I say trying to convince him and myself. "Okay, They are in your office when your ready". My ex-fiance is enrolling his and the wolf-slut's daughter Hope.

Flashback

I am so excited!! I just found out I am pregnant with Nik's baby!! I am going to tell him but Rebekah stops me and tells me not to go upstairs. I totally ignore her until I open our bedroom door and he is on top of the wolf-slut Hayley. I gasp and he turns around he looks at me and says "Willa baby this means nothing I am drunk" I look down at my engagement ring and throw it at his head he had tears in his eyes and I had them running down my face as I turn around out the door.

Flashback over

I take a deep breath with Ryder and Nikolette on my hip, Izzy, Eli and Evie behind me and walk in the door. I see the whole Mikaelson family, the wolf-slut and 2 women I don't know. Izzy and Evie sit next to me behind my desk while Ryder, Nikolette and Eli are on my lap giggling. I hush Eli, Nikolette and Ryder and look at the Mikaelsons my eyes land on Hope and she giggles. "Hello I am Mrs Willa Forbes-Parker the head mistress of the Salvatore School For Young and Gifted and these are some of my kids Evie, Izzy, Eli, Nikolette and Ryder."

 Everyone looked shocked that I had kids but Niklaus had a look of anger. I look at Hope "You must be Hope it is a pleasure to meet you sweetheart!!" she blushes "I am really excited to be here Mrs Forbes" she said "Oh honey we are really glad you are here and You can call me Willa or Wills" I said enthusiastically. 

Out of nowhere my door swung open to a panicked Alec, Nikolas and Josie. "Cleanup on aisle L" is all they said and my eyes shot over to the Mikaelsons who looked confused and worried. I pick up Nikolette and Ryder and go over to my phone and call Alaric and Kai they answer and all I say is "Lizzie NOW!!" you could hear them running on the other end of the call so I hung up. Alec, Nikolas and Josie still looked worried and they had tears on their faces so I bring them into a group hug and tell them that she will be ok.

 "Mommy we love you" they said at the same time. Rebekah shot out of his set and practically yelled "Willa Forbes how many children have you popped out and who are the father!?!?!?!" I looked at him with a glare and then said plain and simple "12 and it's complicated" I look at hope "Well Hope we should finish this up tomorrow but first I would like you to meet my kids so you can have some friends before school starts" she nods so I open my door and Lizzie, Kael, and Ameliana came tumbling in "You summoned us" Kael said with a sarcastic bow. I line my kids up in age order. I stand behind my oldest "These are my first children they are 19 years old and their names are Alec Finn Forbes and Nikolas James Forbes" then I go over to my second oldest "These are my second children they are 15 and in 3 days 16 their names are Elizabeth Grace Saltzman and Josette Olivia Saltzman but they go by Lizzie and Josie" Then to my third oldest "These are my third oldest they are 13 and their names are Kael Wilder Parker and Ameliana Paige Parker" I go to my other children and say "This is Evie Arrow Parker she is 12 This is Izzy Bekah Parker she is 9 This is Eli Stefan Parker he is 4 and these little ones are Ryder Lorenzo Parker-Salvatore and Nikolette Hope Parker-Salvatore and they are 2". 

The Mikaelson's jaws were on the floor but Klaus was red in the face and looked like he was about to explode!! All of the sudden the door swings open and a voice says "HONEY I'M HOOOME" I chuckle a little then Kai released we were in a meeting and the kids were being introduced. I pecked him on the lips and then looked at the Mikaelsons who were confused but once again the door swings open to Alaric and my other daughter. "Oh and this is my other daughter Maverick Freya Forbes she is the triplet to Alec and Nikolas". She gave a little wave then sat down in my chair "Well is anyone going to give me a hug I mean it's not like I've been in L.A with the literal devil and his brother Amenadiel for a month" Maverick said a little annoyed.

Then all Hell breaks loose.