-17-

Salvatore School-Willa POV

"Could Nikolas, Maverick, Alec Forbes, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman, Kael, Ameliana, Izzy, Evie, Eli, Nikolette, Ryder, Zeppelin, Fisher, Phoenix and Holland Parker please come to Ms. Willa's office." I spoke through the intercom and immediately they all came barging into my office. "Sit please all of you." I told them calmly. 

They all looked suspicious at me but sat down anyway in their as I call them "Gangs". Phoenix, Maverick, Izzy, Zeppelin, Fisher and Lizzie are the sarcastic and danger Kids of the three groups. Evie, Holland, Josie, Alec, Nikolette and Ameliana are the kind and sweet or the three and Alec, Nikolas, Ryder, Kael, and Eli are a mix of both 'Gangs'. 

The respective gangs sat together in silence before the all started shouting 'I swear I only peed in the yard once' 'I didn't break Alec's PS4 on purpose' 'It wasn't me' 'I'm not a virgin' 'Josie is Bi' 'I killed a rabbit yesterday.' 'I only crashed dad's car one time' 'I read Stefan's diaries with Nikolas, Maverick, And Phoenix.'!!!! 

I just looked at all of my kids disappointed and upset. "Everybody is grounded except Nikolette, Josie, Ryder, Ameliana, Holland, Alec and Evie." I said with tears in my eyes after the comment about Stefan.

"First I just want you to know I am going to Aut Caroline's house for a couple of days so take care of each other while I'm gone also don't ever read Stefan's diaries, They are Private but one day when you all are old enough I'll let you read them." I told them with a stray tear dropping.

They pulled me into a quick hug and left the room. I just sat on the floor and cried I couldn't believe that One, Stefan was dead and that today was the day that he confessed his feelings to me. Two, I am leaving my kids and husband to go see my sister and friend because I don't know how to tell anyone that...

I'm Dying