-25-

MAVERICK POV

I watch from the window as 4 black SUV's pulled up. I bolted down the stairs to the front doors, pushed them open and ran to my 'Avengers Family'. Dad (Kai), My siblings and The Mikaelson's all came running after me. 

I ran into my Aunt Laura, Nat, Carol, Pepper, Wanda, Hope and Maria's arms sobbing while they comfort me. Malia and Charlie go and hug Ameliana, Tony bro hugs Dad. Sara, Cooper, Peggy, and Cassie go to Eli, Ryder and Nikolette. Bruce, Scott, and Clint go and comfort Fisher, Zeppelin, Nikolas and Alec. Lorena, Alexei, Morgan, Anastasia and Freya went to hug Lizzie, Josie, Kael and Evie. Anya, Nate, Milo, Loki, Thor, Bucky, Pietro, Howard, Annie, Ivan and Carter being the protective and asses that they are stood in front of the Mikaelsons "Who are are you dicks!!" Milo asked them. "Who are you BOY." Klaus asked back.

 But before anyone could answer Lorena spoke "Niklaus Mikaelson, Bastard son of Esther Mikaelson and Ansel Smithing. Half-brother to Rebekah Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson, Freya Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson and Deceased Finn Mikaelson and Henrik Mikaelson. Has a daughter Hope Mikaelson with Hayley Marshall, Hayley is in a relationship with Elijah, Rebekah was in a relationship with Marcellus in the 1800's, Niklaus had a short relationship with Caroline forbes and Camille O'Connell, Freya Mikaelson is Married to Keelin Mikaelson. Kol MIkaelson is Married to Davina Claire who is a harvest witch and the only one who has been able to tame the psychotic Mikaelson in their 1000 years of existence. Hope Mikaelson a Tribrid, Miracle child and to many a freak of nature but is really a young woman that has the power and strength to become whomever she wants to be and a child who had no choice of what she is." Lorena finished. 

The Mikaelson's stood in awe of what she said but that didn't last long she began to speak again "My name is Lorena Lokidottir-Maximoff, Daughter of Loki god of mischief and lies but also the Daughter of Wanda Maximoff the Scarlet Witch. My brother Ivan Lokison. My cousins Peggy, Sara and Howard Rogers, Morgan Stark, Cassie and Carter Lang. Freya and Malia Thorsdottir, Charlie Thorson. Anastasia, Anya and Alexei Romanoff-Barnes. Annie and Milo Maximoff. Cooper, Nate and Lila Barton. Also my Uncles Tony, Bruce, Strange, Steve, Scott, Clint, Pietro, Bucky, and Thor. My aunts Natasha, Laura, Hope, Laura, Pepper, Sharon and Maria. We are all apart of the Avengers Initiative and S.H.I.E.L.D directed by Nicholas Fury and Phil Coulson aka Uncle Fury and Uncle Phil. I know how paranoid Niklaus can get so I am a God and part Scarlet Witch so I can know everything about a person in a matter of seconds. My cousin Cooper is a Green Beret in the U.S Army and a expert marksman. Sara is a amazing fighter and Super soldier but is not old enough to be in the Army yet. Anastasia and Alexei are assassins like Bucky and Natasha. Anya is a Assassin as well but has not had as much training as her siblings. Annie is a Speedster. Freya, Malia and Charlie are Asgardian demi-gods and kree like Carol and Thor. Peggy is an Army veteran like Cooper and she is a super soldier like Steve and my cousin Howard. Lila and Nate are expert archers and marksman. Milo is a speedster like his sister but is also a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D like Maria and Pietro. Cassie is human like her parents Hope and Scott but as a super suit and serum to make her small and really big same with Carter. Morgan is a genius and has a Iron-Maiden suit like her father Tony and her mother a human Pepper. You will not harm or feed on Pepper, Maria, Laura, Nate, Lila, Cooper, Cassie, Carter, Scott, Hope, Tony or Morgan they may be humans but they will not be your blood bags. Now, Where is my Aunt Willa and Where the HELL is the BAU??" she said while the Mikaelsons listened to her thoroughly. 

"Lorena if you couldn't sense us you are getting rusty baby girl." Derek said starling us all.