-4-

Previously

"LUCIFER FREAK'IN MORNINGSTAR!! Which one of them summoned you??" "Actually Wills I came on my own"

Willa POV

"What?? Why?? Are you here with anyone else *cough* Amenideial *cough* Maze *cough*??? "

"The Whole gang!!" "NO FREAKIN WAY!!!" I screamed. I didn't even realise the confused faces in the room. I ran up to him and put him in the biggest hug I could muster up. I look towards the Mikaelsons "This is one of my best friends, The Devil himself Lucifer Morningstar." They Mikaelsons were shocked and just stood there. 

"Lucifer do you mind telling me why you came on your own? Is it one of the kids? Do you have a kid? Why are Amenadiel and Mazikeen here and Do you know where my husband is??" I finished my rant and he just had a smirk on his face "I am here to see your little devils and you also I thought since the Original Assholes and the Were-Whore are in town we could have a family reunion!! And your husband is not my problem" I giggled at his comment about The Originals and Hayley whilst the Mikaelsons were mad and Kol just giggled with me and the kids.

"EXCUSE ME YOU ASS I AM HAYLEY MARSHALL YOU DON'T DISRESPECT ME I AM A MIKAELSON AND YOU ARE JUST PETTY FOR CALLING ME THAT. AND YOU WILLA YOU BITCH I HAVE YOU KNOW I AM STRONGER THAN YOU!!!!"

 Hayley flipped out on us Lucifer looked like he wanted to kill her so he showed his devil face to her and Maverick vamp-sped up to her and snapped her neck along with saying "I didn't hear Mikaelson in your name HAYLEY MARSHALL!!" The Mikaelsons were just as surprised as I was!! I looked at my kids then turned to the Mikaelsons "Well this has been fun but I have 12 kids and a husband along with a whole school of children to take care of so you can show yourselves out." The Mikaelsons shuffled out of the office carrying Hayley.

 I closed the door and laughed and the kids did too. I once again hugged Lucifer "Where are Maze and Amenadiel" he looked up "They are at my mansion and Maze has a friend with her."

Maze POV

"TRIXIE ESPINOZA WHERE ARE YOU I WANT TO SHOW YOU HOW TO KILL A DEMON!!"