-31-

MAVERICK POV

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Noah is right in front of me on one knee with a ring in is hands.

"Maverick Freya Forbes, the love of my life, I died once and could never think about leaving you ever again, so will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Noah asked me with a smile.

My hand went up to my mouth and a tear fell down my face. "YES! A thousand times Yes!!! I love you!!" I exclaimed. Noah put the ring on my finger and kissed me with love and passion. 

----------------------

3RD POV / PARKER MANSION

Willa thought that Noah's idea of a huge family dinner was a good idea so she sent out invitations. She invited: Her kids, Kai, Noah, Bucky, Natasha, Anastasia, Alexei, Anya, Steve, Sharon, Peggy, Howard, Sara, Thor, Carol, Freya, Malia, Charlie, Loki, Wanda, Lorena, Ivan, Pietro, Maria, Annie, Milo, Clint, Laura, Lila, Cooper, Nate, Tony ,Pepper, Morgan, Scott, Hope, Cassie, Carter, Niklaus, Elijah, Penelope, Hotch, Dave, Emily, Derek, JJ, Reid, Poseidon, Hades, Zeus, Athena, Apollo, Hermes, Artemis, Aphrodite, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Piper, Luke, Leo, Clarisse, Grover, Frank, Hazel, Jason, Thalia, Hephaestus, Dionysus, Ares, Demeter, Hera, Hecate, Hestia, Damon, Elena, Caroline, Matt, Julianna, Josephine, Juniper, Tyler, Bonnie, Enzo, Alaric, Jeremy, Marcel, Davina, Kol, Freya, Keelin, Hayley, Hope, Rebekah and Lucifer. 

She had her dad (Poseidon) take the letters to The Demigods and The Olympians. She had Kol take them to the Mikaelsons, Noah take them to the Avengers and Kai to the BAU. While she gave an invite to the Scooby Doo gang. 

Once everyone started showing up at the party they all had drinks and were in fancy dresses and suits. It was like the Mikaelson Ball all over again. Niklaus, Annie, Bucky, Anastasia, Anya, Alexei and Natasha were socializing with Artemis, Clarisse, Thalia and Ares. Dionysus, Alaric and Damon were all drinking bourbon together. Zeus, Jason, Thor, Charlie and Freya T were all talking about thunder and lightning loudly. Hermes, Loki, Lorena, Scott and Kol were talking about pranks with Zeppelin, Fisher-Cole, Phoenix, Kael, Milo and Pietro. Athena was having a civil conversation with Sara, Cooper, Steve, Sharon, Peggy, Annabeth, Freya and Keelin. Hephaestus, Tony, Morgan and Leo were talking with Alec, Howard, Hope L, Penelope and Reid about smart people stuff. Aphrodite was with Piper, Holland, Malia, Julianna, Josephine, Hope M Hayley, Lizzie, Josie, Emily, JJ, Wanda and Pepper talking about how powerful women are and how they should all be queens. Clint, Lila, Nate, Maria, Laura, and Jeremy were having a intriguing conversation with Apollo. Bonnie and Davina were talking about magic with Ivan, Hecate, and the young witches Ameliana and Evie. Hades and Lucifer were talking with Kai, Hotch, Rossi, Derek, Nico, Hazel, Nikolas and Marcel about dark stuff and shit. Caroline, Elena, and Rebekah were with Izzy, Juniper, Nikolette and Ryder talking about children with Hera and Hestia. Percy, Poseidon, Matt, Tyler, Enzo and Frank were all joking  and all around having a good time.

After a good time of hanging around the voices in the Mansion were cut off by a tap of a glass. Everyone looked over to see Willa on the stair case holding a Champaign glass. 

"Thank you for joining me tonight. I would like to just say that I am thankful for everyone in this room whether it be Percy for helping my fight or Cooper for being a good nephew. My life has been a roller costar from the start and everyone here has helped me through it. I can't thank you enough for being there for me and my children. We have had our ups and downs like The Mikaelsons leaving or The Giant War but we got through. We lost friends along the way, Stefan Salvatore, Elizabeth Forbes, Jason Gideon, Vicki Donavan, Lexi Branson, Jackson Donavan, Zoe Nightshade, Bianca Di Angelo, Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf and more but we got through that too. My hope is that we can all more forward together and live the rest of our lives in peace and friendship." Willa spoke her speech and raised a glass. 

Everyone rose a glass and said "To Peace And Friendship".

THE END

A/N: This is  the end of the story!! I love everyone who has read this and votes, commented and put on their lists!! BTW I have some other stories you may like so go give them some love!! BYE!!

Love,

Arrow Maverick!