-27-

THIRD POV

After a long day of clues all of the groups met back at The Grill. The Scooby Doo gang were waiting there for them. "Well. It is official. Your mother and father are assholes." Phoenix said after a good 5 minutes of silence. 

It turns out that Esther casted the spell to kill Willa and there is only 1 way to cure her. For her to endure the pain of her life over again.

 Her mom dying. Stefan dying. Klaus cheating on her. Her dying. Grayson and Miranda Gilbert dying. Her last moments with Stefan and her Mom. Damon telling her that Klaus had another child. Everything. 

Everybody just went to The Grill to drink and think about what to do. Kai decided that they would vote. The Avengers, Mikaelsons, BAU and her family would vote. 

"WAIT!!!" Nikolas yelled, "Did anyone call them" he asked pointed at Maverick then all the sudden the Grill doors open, "WERE BACK BITCHES!!" 2 men and a woman yelled. "My god. We are all going to die." Lizzie and Ameliana muttered. "AHHHHHHH!!!! OLIVE!! DREW!! PERCY!!!!!!" All of Willa's kids screamed and ran over to hug them. "Hello Kai, Mikaelsons, Avengers and Little devils we heard that your mom got into a little trouble and we intend to get her out of it." the man with black hair said. "I'm sorry who are you lot" Rebekah asked "Oh. My name is Drew Dalton that is Olive Denver and Percy Jackson. I am an Angel, Olive is a Demon and Percy is a Demi-god like our dear Willa. Willa's 'father' and 'grandfather' sent us and we aren't stupid enough to disobey God or Lucifer also we wanted to see the little devils and the absolutely angelic Maverick Freya Forbes-Parker-Salvatore-Mikaelson" Drew said introducing themselves while Percy chugged alcohol from a flask and Olive shakes hands with everyone. "We are we going to vote now or what??" Maverick asked impatiently. They all got a piece of paper and voted to either let her go through all the pain in her life to get her back or let her have peace and die. The votes were in......

All of Willa's kids and the Mikaelsons voted to let her relive her memories as did Percy, Drew, Olive, Hotch, Derek, Penelope, JJ, Rossi, Emily, Reid, Damon, Tyler, Enzo, Elena, Bonnie, Matt, Caroline and Caroline's Kids. The Avengers were torn most wanted her to live but didn't want her in all that pain again. In the end they agreed that it was best to let her live even if it meant her pain.

     Karl Kugelmann                       Debby Ryan                            Andrew Taggart

A/N: His name isn't Percy Walker it's Percy Jackson aka Seaweed Brain