-29-

Willa hugged Maverick close as she whispered in her ear "He was there. He said that he loves you." after she muttered those words Maverick broke. She sobbed and cried in her mothers arms for her dead love. Noah Lucas Stark. The love of her life. He died in a car crash 1 year ago. He was Tony's 1st child and the light in Maverick's life.

Willa walked over to Drew and Percy she looked at them with tears falling elegantly down her face. Drew was taller than her by 6 inches while Percy was 8 inches taller. She went on her tippy toes and kissed their cheeks and hugged them tight.

She looked to Olive and ran to her hugging her just like Percy and Drew. "You're here??" she asked hands on Olive's shoulders. "Your dad would kill me if I didn't come and..... I missed my soul sister." Olive answered with a tear running down her cheek. "Speaking of your dad....." she pointed to behind Willa.

Willa catapulted onto Lucifer and sobbed in his shoulder. "It was awful. I couldn't save Jackson or Noah or Stefan or anyone. It just hurts" she mumbled her caressed her back and kissed her head. "You just forget about me Wills??" a voice said.

Willa's head snapped over to the voice only to see her real father....... Poseidon

Willa ran to him hugging him like she did Lucifer. "Where is Uncle Z and Uncle H??" She questioned him while the Mikaelson's looked at him confused. "In the clouds my dear." he said back. "Who are you" Klaus demanded. "I am her father Poseidon. God of the Sea and Horses." The Mikaelson's were shocked but shut up.

Willa went up to the avengers hugging Tony, Bruce, Laura, Ivan, Thor, Hope, Scott, Wanda, Pietro, Loki, Strange, and Pepper but stopping and military saluting Steve, Bucky, Cooper, Clint, Natasha, Maria, Carol and Sharon then hugging them too. "Cooper Nicolas Barton you my boy have gotten so big the last time I saw you" Willa said with her hands on either side of his face. "I know Auntie Wills. I got engaged to Olivia Fury last year!" he replied with a smile "Oh my god! I forgot about Nick, Olivia and Lilly! You are going to be an amazing Husband." she told him in surprise and confidence. Willa hugged all the other kids including Ivan. Then turned to her kids.

Ameliana, Evie, Izzy, Nikolette, Kael, and Ryder ran to her the older kids standing behind them tears running down their faces. Willa looked up at her teens and let go of the younger kids and stood up. She walked to Holland, Josie and Alec, they were very attached to her. "Are you okay mom?" Alec asked voice wavering, "Yes baby, I just needed some time to be sad that's all. But I'm okay now. I have my Father, Father figure, Brother, Friends, Nieces, Nephews, Colleagues, Kids, Husband, Family and Kol all in one room I couldn't be happier." She replied a smile on her face as she looked around the room. 

"Maverick, Pepper, Tony. I have someone I think you would like to see." Willa announced, And a figure came out of the shadows with a teary eyed smile.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Noah Lucas Stark.

Noah Lucas Stark played by Bryce Hall